Local Kingdom Hall Speakers To Be Replaced By Governing Body Video Feeds.

by donuthole 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

elephant

im Just curious how what your company would do would be any different than all of the halls getting there own ISP Providers Locally?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

As I said in another thread, I can see that the new TV will result in the demise of the mid-week meeting. Theocratic school can be replaced by a series of instructional videos and "special schools" of one day - for rehearsing - can be arranged now and then at the KH, just a few times a year (say, once every 6 months).

Eden

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They can really deliver some scripted propaganda now! There won't be anymore, "STAY ALIVE, TILL 75!!", screw-ups. Their huge egos could cause some other slip up, but the R&F probably wouldn't notice anyway.

I can't believe that no one liked my Max Hedrom idea??? That really would kick ass..😢

DD

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DONUT HOLE -- we have a prophet in our midst.

Way to go Anthony!

Doc

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Lightning has struck again!

First strike http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/201659/1/The-Governing-Body-has-to-Become-the-Faithful-Discreet-Slave

What else has the prophet spoken?

I recant my comment from the following and await it's fulfillment, with the changes taking place in how appointments are made, it may already be in motion.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/239619/1/Can-Lightning-Strike-Twice-New-GB-Prediction

Unless of course donuthole is the marketing agent Watchtower hired for this TV.JW.ORG, they did say they completed it in a couple of months and donuthole made this post three months ago ... the timing seems a little suspicious

• steve2
    steve2

The smaller congregations will love the option of turning it over to streaming tv. These congregations struggle to find suitable brothers for positions of elders and ministerial servants. What a relief for them!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I note the way your thread title was a definite statement that dissipated to a question in the post....

Ok will it happen?, only over a very long time, if at all, methinks . After all , who wants to get all ready and travel the family to the hall to see another recording? The novelty would soon wear off and they would lose the skill base of thousands of competant (well some of them ) speakers.

I remember the disappointment at this summer's convention when the drama turned out to be "only a video!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit