"It's not religious..." Wait... What???

by dynamiterose77 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rebel8
    rebel8

What's she getting out of this?

Counting her time? Walk away, be inaccessible, change the subject and talk incessantly so she can't get a word in.

Being right? You got that one covered.

Controlling him (using the captive audience to say whatever she wants)? Walk away, say you don't believe she's right, say no to everything she says, talk nonsense back to her so she tires out.

My strategy is to figure out what the dub is getting out of this behavior, and then remove that reward. B.F. Skinner said that works. So did Sheldon. Chocolate?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Not creationists?!?!? LOL!!!! I told an Elder that we (JWs) are "Old Earth" creationists. I think his brain stopped.

DD

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

We aren't a religion, just a heirarchal organization that believe God chose them in 1919 to be exclusive harbingers of truth and accuracy which is why we change doctrine when we learn more and require unity of all of our members......you know......NOT a religion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So... she says, "It's not religious... It's from God."

.......................................SO SHE SAY`S,

................................"It`s Not A Hamburger"

................................."It`s From McDonalds"

............................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Lol outlaw!!!!

• Mikado
    Mikado

he should have told her he was an apostate... that would have got rid of her.

• Heaven
    Heaven

It's only a religion when they want tax exemption.

When I was a kid I was told it isn't a religion it's a sect. Now it's a religion because they want tax exemption except when being a religion means they can't further their agenda. Then once again, they are not a religion.

Round, round we go. Anyone dizzy yet?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Once again, the best response award goes to OUTLAW!

"Where does that typing dog come up with this stuff?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit