VERY short day at the Arlington/Dallas International Convention-My Observations

by CaptainSchmideo 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Loesch "... explained how Genesis was correct in showing that women have an innate, out-of-control, sexual craving for men."

If only ...

Loesch is clearly not very bright. That must be why they keep Lett around, to make Loesch look smart.

• Violia
    Violia

Texas was once the Republic of Texas and its flag was on equal basis with usa flag ( or any country). We are not a country now but out of respect for what we were, our flag flies at same level( like our country) as usa flag.

sorry spell check does not work in IE 11

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Billy TEB: He explained how Genesis was correct in showing that women have an innate, out-of-control, sexual craving for men.

Where are these women and do you have their phone numbers?

He must be talking about non-JW women. What I've noticed in the Org. is that one food, when eaten, permanently kills a JW woman's sex drive everytime:

wedding cake.

• shadow
    shadow

US flag vs Texas flag. Nothing special about Texas

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/texasflag.asp

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

The Maryland flag is flown at the same height as the US flag. It's just always flown to the left.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

When we had visitors from the UK a few years back, we took them down to Texas and Six Flags. The young son asked me, "Why are they flying all these Chilean flags?"

• AMNESIANO
    AMNESIANO

"What I've noticed in the Org. is that one food, when eaten, permanently kills a JW woman's sex drive everytime: wedding cake."

Obviously you need enlightening, so here ya go: if there's anything that kills the JW woman's sex drive, it ain't food.

It's JW men.

Glad to be of service. Pay it forward.

AMNESIAN

Captive 7/1972 - 2/2001

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Sounds like the wait to get back to your car was misery.

You need Uber!

• rebel8
    rebel8

What is this "see you in paradise" thing? It's something the dubs say on your deathbed (had it said to me when I was bleeding to death).

Anyway, why can't they see each other now? Why do they have to wait until TNS?

It creeps me out. Soooo culty.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Yeah Rebel. "See you in Paradise" is SUPER creepy. What's next for JWs? First thing I thought of when I read that was Jim Jones.

Sounds like Losch is a horny guy thinking every woman wants him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit