JW Lady Witnesses to me in My Truck While Trying to get a Nap !

by flipper 43 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Incredible. Absolutely incredible. Friday morning while trying to get a nap in my truck at 7:30 A.M. in the morning in a " quiet " parking lot with nice shady trees before driving home from working all night- I noticed a lone car pull up into the parking lot about 40 feet from my truck. This nice looking 40 to 50 year old blonde haired lady in a dress comes walking immediately towards my truck ! She had another female companion waiting in the car for her. She was waving at me and smiling away at me. I'm thinking to myself, " Oh god. I know who THESE people are ! JW's ! " Then I think to myself- O.K. if she's going to interrupt my nap then I'm going to educate her and give HER something to think about for bothering me in the first place ! She has picked the wrong person to talk to. LOL.

As I pressed the automatic passenger side window down- immediately this lady shoves her arm into the cab of my truck trying to thrust a District Convention invitation into my face all the while not identifying WHO she is affiliated with ! ( Remember JW's don't recognize boundaries ) She said, " I'd like to invite you to a convention talking about a real government , blah, blah, blah ....... " I interrupted her and asked who she is affiliated with ? She stated, " Jehovah's Witnesses . " Then I told her that I have relatives that are JW's- some of them in pastor position, chaplains, or I asked " what are they called " ? She said, " elders ". I said, " Oh that's right, elders. " I stated that I have a lot of issues with the WT Society and Jehovah's Witnesses , things I disagree with. She asked, " Oh ? What kind of things ? " She didn't know what can of worms she was opening.

So I began by asking her if she knew what her organization's child abuse policies were ? She of course stated that JW's don't tolerate child abuse and offenders are DFed and expelled from the church. I stated that my " elder " JW relatives had told me that the WT Society instructs them to report ALL child abuse offenses to the WT legal department first and the elders are NOT allowed to call the police UNTIL they've been given instructions from WT legal if they are in a " reporting " state or " non-reporting " state. She said, " Well, that's a good thing, at least they are being careful . " I asked her, " What if the child molester continues offending and molesting kids while they decide at WT legal what to do ? " She just stared at me.

So I proceeeded to tell her about a friend of ours a former JW who tried to warn the elders about a long time child molester who had come into her congreation who had served 10 years prison time for molesting his own child. This molester had gotten baptized, learned about the Witnesses and after leaving prison met a single mother a parent who had two stepdaughters in the local congregation and married her . Sure enough- with time this child molester started grooming the stepdaughter by patting her butt in the kingdom all right before she sat down in her seat. The girl was 12 years old. Our friend tried to warn the P.O. of the danger about what this child molester was doing and even offered to show the P.O. the court documents which described this man as a dangerous sexual psychopath ", but the elder told our friend, " now sister you need to be more forgiving. If Jehovah has forgiven this brother then you should too ! You are overreacting ! " The elder refused to look at the court records she tried to hand him and the story got worse. A couple years later the child molester WAS DFed for molesting his stepdaughter and the mother had to flee to another state with her daughter getting a restraining order to keep the child molester away from her AND her daughter.

So the look on this JW ladies face was like she had seen a ghost ! Her mouth was hanging open and she looked like a truck had hit her with her shocked look on her face ! She stated, " I agree. This was NOT the right way to deal with this situation. The elders handled that wrong. " But in the same breath she said, " but you know the elders are imperfect and they make mistakes, Jehovah uses imperfect men. " Then I asked her, " Yes, perhaps. But aren't these elders chosen or selected by " holy spirit " from God from what I've been told " ? I continued. " How could " holy spirit " make a blunder like that putting THESE kind of men in positions of authority ? " Not missing a beat she said, " Well you know Jesus chose 12 apostles and one of them proved unfaithful Judas Iscariot so imperfection happens and people prove unfaithful, but Jehovah will take care of it in the end. " I said, ' Well, we'll see about that. "

Then I stated, " Also I have an issue with your no blood transfusion policy. " She said, " A scripture in the Bible tells us, blah, blah, blah...... " I said, " yes, but I was told by my JW relatives that about 10 years ago the WT Society started allowing " blood fractions " for some to take if their consciences allowed it instead of whole blood tranfusions ? " She said, " Yes. " So I asked, " Then answer me this , WHO is responsible for the deaths of JW's before 10 years ago when hundreds if not thousands of them died for NOT taking blood fractions that might have saved their lives- but due to WT Society NOT allowing them to do so- they died ? " She avoided the question and said, " Well Jehovah will reward all those JW's with a resurrection into Paradise earth for their faithfulness- even though the understanding changed later. " I said, " Someone STILL needs to be held accountable for those deaths though. " She looked at me pondering what I was saying- but she said nothing.

Then in conclusion by this time I really wanted her to leave as I needed my nap so I amped up my methods of communication to her. I saw I wasn't getting anywhere with her anyway. So I asked her, " What about this 1975 time of the end thing ? Wasn't the end supposed to happen then ? " She just laughed at the comment. So I asked, " Isn't it 100 years since 1914 ? And my relatives told me that instead of a single generation that you folks NOW believe that the time of the end is TWO overlapping generations " ? I said, " Does THAT make sense " ? She said, " I really need to get going soon, my friend is waiting.... " So I said , " One more thing...... I feel empathy for you and sorry for you because you ARE being duped by the leaders of the WT Society who are using YOU and 7 million other Jehovah's Witnesses for their own financial purpose ! " She shook her head in disagreement. I continued, " I'm sorry to tell you but you are a victim in a mind control cult ! " LOL. Then she said, " I REALLY need to go ". Then she almost RAN back to her car ( well , actually she trotted quickly ) I was laughing my ass off as I got ready to get my nap feeling I had done my good deed for the day !

But who knows ? You never know if this JW lady will think and ponder on some of the things I said and she may tell others in her congregation about her field service " experience ". You know JW's love to gossip and talk so perhaps she'll spread the " good word " to fellow JW's. She certainly can't unhear what I told her. So I really had a good 2 to 3 hour nap after that- I was exhausted. Any comments, observations, ideas are certainly welcomed and appreciated ! Hope you all have a great weekend

• Focus
    Focus

Should have asked her if she wanted a quick theocratic shag, and if so, could she afford your fees.

Opportunity missed, never to return.

__

Focus

("Helpful" Class)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Rest for the righteous. I am sure HER day will not be the same.

• millie210
    millie210

I agree 100% on that statement "shse cant unhear it"

I think it is a given that she will repeat every word you said.

Really good job - especially for a tired person trying to take a nap!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Way to go.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Damned JW lady. You need your rest. You gotta drive carefully, get your jobs done, and be at Tahoe soon for our fest.

• clarity
    clarity

"She certainly can't unhear what I told her"

Ha ha ..I agree, she will never get those words

out of her head!!!!! .... Sooner or later *****

• designs
    designs

'she can't unhear'

Boy that helped millions leave- those echoes we kept hearing about 75, generation.....

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Great reverse witnessing flipper! I doubt that she will approach a trunk in the parking lot again.

My only suggestion would have been to ask her a simple question that would lead into telling her about www.jwfacts.com or www.freedomofmind.com, so that she might be tempted in the future to do her own research. How do you feel she would have reacted to you asking her, "Why do you feel that the elders are imperfect men? If you visit www.freedomofmind.com (or www.jwfacts.com), you will no longer have any doubts about the Watchtower or the elders." She will know that the WTBTS is a dangerous cult.

I feel that overcoming JWs' thought-stopping platitudes is a good way to help JWs to critically think for themselves. Of course, you need to be prepared in advance to do it.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I would have pulled out my cellphone and said "you have three seconds to identify yourself or I am calling 911". When she panicked and said, "I'm one of JW"s." I would have started there. Maybe I would have asked if she understood that she was entering your vehicle (inserting her arm without permission) illegally. She would have explained what she was talking about and apologized. Then I would have gone after her BS as you did. That would have taken her off her high horse. The hubris of these people. Anything for a check on the good dead page in heaven and New York.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit