JW Lady Witnesses to me in My Truck While Trying to get a Nap !

by flipper 43 Replies latest jw friends

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Delightfully for me, the witnesses have been absent from my door for quite a while :)

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Think about the balls you have to have to completely gloss over the death of thousands reversed by "new light" with...

....well Jehovah will resurrect them and see they are in a beautiful paradise.

Its almost phycotic.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for the replies !

JOYFULFADER- Good point in that JW's only se other peoples blood fractions and never GIVE blood themselves. They are a people who takes, takes, and takes without giving back. Very true.

IOWN MY LIFE- Thanks ! Yeah it gets tiring when you've been working all night but to me it was worth it just to try to open up this JW ladies mind somewhat. Who knows ? Maybe she will think about what I told her.

JOOKBEARD- Thanks bud, it's the only way I know how to roll- with both barrels blasting ! LOL !

STUCKINARUT 2- I realize that her and her female companion who was waiting for her in the car will probably identify me as an apostate association ( although I portrayed myself as a unbelieving relative who had JW family in the Witnesses ) - but at least this lady cannot undo what information I put into her head. It may still rattle around inside her once she's away from her JW friends when she is alone and not being influenced by them. We will see.

HEAVEN- Thanks, yeah that's a good question that you ask people " If my mom had such a wonderful hope in Jehovah , why was she so miserable ? " I can only imagine the JW's response ! I mean silence , what can they say ? LOL.

LOST GENERATION- It was amazing how fast this JW lady scurried away ! She was really feeling nervous about what I was telling her. Hopefully she'll think about it.

NONJWSPOUSE- I know what you mean. Fortunately I'm lucky the Witnesses haven't come to my door in awhile either- but unfortunately they seem to find me more often when I'm traveling on the road working. They've caught me when I'm pumping gas into my truck, when I'm trying to sleep in my truck, or just minding my own business having coffee. I must have a neon sign on my back saying " come talk to me I'm a prospective JW ! " or something. Ridiculous. I'd rather just avoid them.

PROBLEMADDICT- To gloss over the deaths of hundreds or thousands of JW's IS DEFINITELY psychotic, you are correct ! And that's one of the HUGE problems I see within the Jehovah's Witness cult is that it produces a bunch of sociopathic, psychotic people running around who are devoid of ANY natural human empathy or have NO fellow feeling for their own JW's or ANY other human. They are told that being nice is NOT important- the important thing is to obey the GB . Totally the truth. One reason it's a dangerous mind control cult with a bunch of mind controlled robots running around. Normal people don't realize how dangerous this cult is

• flipper
    flipper

This was another weird experience I had last week thought I'd bunp it if any missed it

• Scott77
    Scott77
    "...Remember JW's don't recognize boundaries )..."
    flipper

Hi Flipper,

You are spot on. Very true with respect to the above. These brainwashed JWs are conditioned to taking every opportunity to spread their trash at the expense of the reciever's private space and comfort zone. Iam glad you was able to reclaim back your right to a nap, that two hours speak for itself.

Scott77

• flipper
    flipper

SCOTT 77- I agree. It's amazing the lack of boundaries that JW's show. What amazed me even more was the giddiness the JW lady showed in approaching my vehicle like she knew me as an old friend or something ! What if I had been an axe murderer or a crazy rapist or something ? And she just walks right up to me in this quiet remote parking lot like we are best friends. Thank god I'm a nice , respectable man . It's really pretty gullible and stupid. The JW's check their brains out as soon as they walk into a kingdom hall to do WT functions. And out in field service it's " gotta witness to everyone it's urgent " ! Incredible how twisted they are

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Flipper:

This is an amusing story and I am glad you had the patience to go along and pretend and ask those pesky questions to make these JWs think!

You are absolutely right that JWs check their brains at the door (this is my favorite phrase). Unfortunately, it is practically literal in their case. Too many JWs think they have the angels protecting them and it makes me cringe to think about how much danger I was in back in the day when I did the stupid public witnessing!! Never again.

Glad this nonsense is over as far as I am concerned!!

• flipper
    flipper

LONG HAIR GAL- Good points you make. It was amazing to me when we were Witnesses how many people thought the angels were " protecting " them. I mean- if that was the case- what happened in Nazi Germany when JW's got either incinerated or murdered ? The thing was there were NEVER any angels at all. I feel the WT Society USES "angels " as a marketing tool to cause Witnesses to throw away their normal fear and throw caution to the wind on behalf of WT interests. And to basically ignore the fact that they are on their own out in service. I'm glad this nonsense is over for us too my friend. Glad I don't have to go pounding on doors anymore ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77
    "She said, " I really need to get going soon, my friend is waiting.... "...Then she said, " I REALLY need to go...Then she almost RAN back to her car ( well , actually she trotted quickly ) ".
    flipper

Mr. flipper, this kind a shameful retreat is typical of JWs who encounter individuals who are well versed in their brainwashing techniques.

Scott77

• flipper
    flipper

SCOTT 77 - Indeed , I do believe this JWlady was THOROUGHLY brainwashed. WT Society trains them well to continue in their mental delusions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit