The Society is no longer printing hardcover books.

by kneehighmiah 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JW GoneBad - "That's why you all need to read the BOE letter itself. It comes across rather demanding to the rank and file. Sort of like ....'Don't even order the bound volume Awake and Watchtower unless you really, really, really need them!'"

"F**k you and the horse you rode in on, but 'Listen, Obey, and be Blessed!"

Focus - "Is the retarded suit-clad kid above in his senses?"

It's a screencap from the WTS's anti-masturbation video for the deaf on JWorg.

Dude, where've you been?

• howdy
    howdy

@AndDontCallMeShirley

I agree (almost) totally! When you said: '"So what exactly are they spending all their money on?

1. A really nice country club at Warwick

2. pedophiles

3. cheesy DVD's using the world's worst actors"

What exactly are they doing with the contribution money Jehovahs's Witnesses give them?

No matter how much money rank and file JW's give to the WTBTS, the GB/evil slave will continue to place the finacial burden of supporting the ministry on the publishers and use contribution funds the way they see fit because they do consider it "their money" the moment it's "given" into their hands. They no longer consider it "money for the advancement of the good news of Jehovah's Kingdom."

They have turned what was once true worship into a "cave of robbers" and a den of thieves (Mt.21:13)

Imagine the outcome and rage when Jesus shows up and sees what this administration has done.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

"Spiritual Eunuchs", that's funny Metatron! Focus, when did you realize the Watchtower had committed Spiritual Adultery? I thought the weird stuff in the 1990s with the Generation was a sign they had nothing in their pockets, why I did not leave the Organization in 1991 was family reasons. As time passes JWs don't get better with age like a fine wine, their hatred get's worse, they lose all compassion towards almost everyone and they are "takers", "snakes" and some are professional theives!

Keep up the incredible posts Focus, I love your deep depths of knowledge in all thing Watchtower!

• Elisa1966
    Elisa1966
    Do you have seen any former hardcover books now in softcover version (reasoning book, school book etc.)??
  • Elisa1966
    Elisa1966

german schoolbook now in softcover. looks very cheap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit