org is dying

by lambsbottom 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Edit: Never mind, I'm making a new thread about what I was going to say because I have such a beef with this.

• vangogh
    vangogh

Its an organisation that is based on its own theology that is so far off what the bible really teaches. Anybody can see the changes that Fred Franz and the others made to the New Testament in an effort to create a bible version that would support watchtower theology if they carefully work through the interlinear bible of 1979 and 1985. That was the reason the NWT came about, there was no bible that would back up WT theology and they needed one that did. The major problem that the WT has is the warning at the end of Revelation that is quite clear about adding or changing anything. Although witnesses all claim that the society is 'mushrooming' , in reality, if anybody really looks into the figures and compares the increase of the worlds population compared to the increase in the watchtower since it began, it has actualy far from 'mushroomed'. Money is so very important to the society and yet was so very unimportant to Jesus. I never knew what the bible really taught until I read it on its own, it was then I realised that all I had learned most of my life was WT theology that was backed up by a 'doctored NWT'. As im often told by witnesses when I say to them that they follow men (GB) first and they always deny that and say the bible is the final authority. Well if that were really true I think that they should take heed of what Revelation clearly states what will happen to anyone who changes God's Word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit