Hi Phats ...welcome to the board!

Sounds like things are coming around

your way, congrats on your escape!

Great to have you here!

clarity

• phats
    phats

Hi neverendingjourney

Yes I'm an ex Witness & here I've fund somewhere that I can understand others like me. We all have our story. I used to be terrified of hearing the JW subject come up in secular situations. It would freeze me to the very core of my being, even to the point of obtaining a stammer when I was in primary school. I got over it & I'm cool with it. It got me to see that even things that seem impossible to over come can be fought & beaten because I beat it fair & square. That helped me later on in life. (I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy though)

Hi DHOH,

One day Sir, One day. Be patient. if you have loved ones you want to spend good friendly time with then box clever. It may not be fair bowing to there brainwashing (I mean inculcation) so I call it freedom warfare (What's good for them can work for me.) I thank you!

Yes FlyingHighNow,

My Wife is the love of my life. We got married young (as you do you know) But she has supported my fade as I support here stay. I respect her so much. She truly loves Jehovah in her way & she truly believes so, I must support her in her faith even if a hate the organization with a passion. We focus on what we can share together & bend & compromise on what we can't. (she's to good to loose you know.)

Very funny OpenMind.

Hi Skeeter1,

Done all 3 Disneys, Yes I live in the south east of the UK out in the country. My work takes me to LA so I do get to see some of the USA.

I'm off to bed now (Busy day tomorrow) but will return here & check in when I get back from work, now that I have the great power of the fourm.

Phats.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Welcome, Phats! hope your daughter feels better from the symptoms.

Hope to see you here a lot!

Marina

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes FlyingHighNow,

My Wife is the love of my life. We got married young (as you do you know) But she has supported my fade as I support here stay. I respect her so much. She truly loves Jehovah in her way & she truly believes so, I must support her in her faith even if a hate the organization with a passion. We focus on what we can share together & bend & compromise on what we can't. (she's to good to loose you know.)

I'm so glad that she is supportive of you and that you love each so much, it warms my heart.

• rebel8
    rebel8

LOL, om.

Welcome, Phats, and congratulations on your recovery.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Welcome! How wonderful that your children are mentally free. They can be anything they want when they grow up!

• flipper
    flipper

PHATS- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. A lot of us are ex-JW survivors as well trying to move on in life, but want to support others who come here. You aren't alone in having lots of JW family still in - I do too, as many others here. If you ever need to chat just PM me, we'll be here for you

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome Phats, glad you made it out and seem to be free albeit with lots of ties unfortunately. Hope to hear more from you over time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit