When I decided to no longer turn in time...

by SG098 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

The widow example is twisting scripture. as crazyguy said, it was an observation. Plus no one required her to put in the coins, it's just what was going on. i think asking the elders to read the biblical passages is a lot more convenient than them just paraphrasing or summarizing to get a feel of the context. But to stay calm and not arouse suspicion, there isn't much that can be done.

and numbers are important- that's is one factor that is looked into to give people privilages and to climb up the ranks. Not enough hours, you don't qualify.

• Bells
    Bells

omg - I can't get over 'We care about you -nothing you do or say is going to run us off - we are you're family members - you can't get rid of thouse!!"

Well, not, unless of course you aretold to SHUN them by this so called 'loving' organisation!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR

• Listener
    Listener

The ministry of Jesus means nothing to them.

Thank you for the recording. It makes it clear that they have set up a different Covenant, one very similar to the Old Covenant. You must obey the Governing Body and the laws that they have set down.

Jesus set us free, the organization tries to ensnare us.

• clarity
    clarity

Welcome SG ....good to have you here.

Thanks for your recording....what an inept society!

Really it is just a business....

Watchtower Printing & Real Estate Investment Co.

clarity

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I have to say it was a number of things that piled up on each other that finally made me walk out the door. Surprisingly none of the things to begin with were doctrinal, that came latter on further investigation.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello and welcome to JWN. I listened to all 28 minutes.

I am glad you woke up and left.

Thank you for sharing.

LL

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yup I to thought the same thing. Freely visit apostate Web sites, while still attending meetings. How mistaken I was. With in a year of been on JWN I walked out of the KH for the last time.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I've sent you a PM

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you for posting.

When my wife was asked about her lack of reporting and field service activity she answered,

''I'm not interested in saving lives''

The questioning stopped there.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

"You are not allowed to come to any conclusions yourself??" Are they mental!!

Those in charge and leading the org including all past presidents and the governing body have been wrong on everything for 130 years.. Yet these elders say they are right and to be trusted and relied upon with your life their interpretations of scripture? They get their direction from Jesus and Jehovah???

Manipulative deceptive little creeps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit