Accusing Ex-JWs of Behaving Like JWs Should be Taboo

by cofty 447 Replies latest members private

• talesin
    talesin

calm down

LOLOL

yeah, that is the standard ......... No............ YOU calm down!

LOL, Cofty is the one who is all in a panic.

Get over yourself.

BAHAHAHA!

F*ck, where is sKally when I need her?

t

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And your puffed-up self-image, Oubliette, that allows you to say

IGNORE

tells me that you are quite the insecure male who is AFRAID of an outspoken woman.

So, put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!

Tales, as an impartial observer (other than another male), I think you took him all wrong. At least I didn't see it directed at you.

ALL YOU KIDS GO OUT AND PLAY NICE NOW.

Doc

• talesin
    talesin

Ha!

Don't you know, that the WORST thing you can say to a woman is 'calm down"

YOU, who say you don't talk like elders ................. say ................. "Calm down"?

ahahahaha!

you betray yourself by your own words.

Thank you, Mr. Elder

I will try, in my weak state as a woman, to CALM DOWN.

hahaha,,, did I mention I don't care?

• talesin
    talesin

DOC .. thanks, but no. xo

• Listener
    Listener

"So, put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!"

Now that's not a comment you would normally get from a JW.

• talesin
    talesin

listener

That is because I have been out of the WT for so long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am free of their thought control. Which is why I am at odds with some posters. They do not like strong women.

lol

• talesin
    talesin

Listener, yup, I have been out of the b'Org that long - :)

Is why I can detect manipulation and elder behavior from a distance.

xx

tal

• talesin
    talesin

btw, and sincerely...........

it's not a power play.............. get over yourselves ... please .... and you will help many others

:(

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Anyone who tries to repeatedly force, browbeat, or belittle anyone else into believing something

they either don't want to believe, or simply don't understand is behaving like a fanatic.

JW or otherwise.

You can lead someone to information but you can't make them think.

BTW @Listener-

"So put that in your pipe and smoke it" Nah.

I much prefer "stick it up your jumper."

Though "blow it out your @rse is good too". Not a JW approved retort either.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

When I first joined this group shortly after leaving the borg, I was kind of nasty with some posters because my mind still had "JW CRAP" instilled in it. Yes....I still had the BS of JW thinking in my mind. It took me a long time to evolve into what I am today. I would post negative words to their post if it was anti Christian or anti gay or whatever. Now after 10 years of having my mind cleansed, I am totally different. Today, I am a very tolerant person to just about all frames of mind. I have learned to accept unconditionally those who have different opinions than I do and I find that I am much happier. For example......a "true" friend of my daughter is gay and he is a great guy. From getting to know him I have learned tolerance. I have met athiests and have learned why they believe that way, when at one time I would be nasty to them. (online) Life is too short to make enemies.

You can always point a finger in any direction and find and a..hole and those are the ones I avoid.

But you are right about some on this board making such comments that can piss you off! I don't comment at all on those types of posts anymore.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit