If a Nuclear War Was to Start would you start praying again

by cassuk11 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I shouldn't say " ludicrous". That sounds mean. It just boggles my mind that a God of love would find a Christians car keys or get them a job, yet allow another believer ( who is just as sincere ) to be stoned by Muslims or killed by a dog while out preaching. Divine protection from YHWH seems like a myth to me. I know a woman who killed her passenger on the way to the JW Memorial, the Most Sacred night in all of Dubdom. Where the hell was just ONE of the myriads of angels?!?!? Was he in the outfield?? Was he helping A Morris III pick out pants that were not too tight?!?!

DD

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Messiah did not fail me ever not once.

The next question the uber self-righteous Christian needs to answer, if you want to make such a claim, is this: what is your explanation for when another person of equal faith and equal devotion to yours, or greater, prays with as much intensity as you did...yet got nothing for their effort??

You see, once you claim that god or Jesus has answered your prayers and did something for you, you are now under obligation to explain why he doesn't help the next guy who prayed with just as much faith...

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

To answer the question in the OP, no... I'd be more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om5rbtudzrg

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

I did not say he does not help others .There is no distinction between peoples tribes antions and toungues .Once again it your own desire to pull down , tell me is this how you treat people in your life.Youmust be really popular.Bless !

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"I" help people in my life as much as possible. Two questions remain in my mind.

1) How can the vengeful YWHW be the love God of the New Testament?

2) If question one is answered, why would he allow children to starve, but answer YOUR prayers??

Feel free to start a thread for each topic if you wish.

DD

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I did not say he does not help others .There is no distinction between peoples tribes antions and toungues .Once again it your own desire to pull down , tell me is this how you treat people in your life.Youmust be really popular.Bless !

I see from other threads this is your usual tactic. Not only do you not answer the question, you turn it around, read things into comments that are not there, then make a personal attack out of it.

I'm wondering why you bother posting topics or ask questions...you obviously have no tolerance for views other than your own.

I did not say he does not help others

No, you said he helps YOU... everytime. My question to you was: how then do you explain it when a person of equal faith does not receive and anser to their prayers??

Or does god bend the Laws of the Universe all the time just for you and only some of the time for the rest of humanity?

• Violia
    Violia

yes I would. heaven help us all.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

You find out for yourself if you want to find out

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That sounds very Watchtower-esque. ( New word??) Just "reach out" for privileges. Oh, BTW, there is only a prescribed way to reach out. If your are blessed we will let you know. Otherwise, you were not doing it right. Keep reaching for that brass ring! Just a little closer...almost there....your are sooo close!! Oh....your faith was too weak.

DD

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

You find out for yourself if you want to find out

A predictable response from someone who only claims to have answers but has no substance to back anything up.

I read your topic "Science proves there is a god". You made a lot of wild asserions on that thread as well....and deflected giving any answers or explanations when your claims were exposed as hopelessly ignorant and groundless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit