If a Nuclear War Was to Start would you start praying again

by cassuk11 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

We are being toyed with by Cassuk11...or seekchristonly...or whatever name he goes by now in order to try and preach here on this forum.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

you miss my point im talking about those final moments of distress when u think u will die example an aeroplane crashing into the sea no one to help you would everyone cry to God to help them

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

if I ever did pray (I was never much of a prayer) I believe I'd cease praying all togther if thermo nuclear war was to break out, how much use would it be?

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

because you want to live not die thats why it's natural to want to save your life and most people would do anything to live

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

From what I have been led to believe, most people are thinking of their mothers just before they pass away. God is really an alien concept to humans- who, after all, are a form of mammal.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Don't be silly.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think I would have another beer

smiddy

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

make mine a jd on ice

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The question is passe. God didn't protect all those Japanese, mostly old men and women and mothers and babies/children, who died or suffered life-long illness and disabilities at Nagasaki and Hiroshima from atomic bombs dropped on those cities.

Whatever reasons 'God' had to not intervene in the dropping of those atomic bombs, they are the same reasons God would never intervene in any future nuclear war, which would just be the same as Nagasaki and Hiroshima but on a bigger scale.

So save your pointless prayers.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Death is where fusion takes place and the atoms that you are made of which is compressed energy hedl together by magnetic forces are released so fusion with God takes places because God is made of the same stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit