The world cup

by Laika 98 Replies latest social physical

• Laika
    Laika

Vamos la Brasil!

Love Neymar. :)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Cofty, though I feel that England has the best squad and the best Manager they have had for many a long year, or many a long four years, I am not as confident as you as to their progress.

It is a great time for sports fans regardless, and whatever the results, I shall continue to wear my England baseball cap, (purchased at great expense from Lidls), with pride.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

World cup? What is that like a thing countries pass around and sip out of or something?

• cofty
    cofty

I shall continue to wear my England baseball cap, (purchased at great expense from Lidls), with pride.

pics please.

• Laika
    Laika

Woo!

Never a penalty though. :/

• cofty
    cofty

Very soft penalty

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Greetings from Croatia!

• cofty
    cofty

Not a bad performance Nebeska Nada

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

No brazil gets lucky:..in final for me is inconclusive so far...after a round of games the idea is better, but i did win my fantasy league with brazil winning 3-1

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I really try to watch Soccer (Football) but when I see the results of games controlled by the referees is just turns me off.

When the Brazilian guy flops in front of the goal with barely being touched (and a resulting penalty kick and score), the referees should review it on replay and suspend the guy for the rest of the World Cup.

That would put an end to that shit.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit