The world cup

by Laika 98 Replies latest social physical

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Is nothing safe from conspiracy theorists?

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Cofty: It has nothing to do with any particular team or its ability. FIFA is, arguably, the most corrupt sports body. They " decide" who wins the WC. The sharers in the spoils so far from 1966 onwards have been Brazil, Germany, Holland, Italy,Argentina - with France Spain and England in with a crumb or two each.

In general -Brazil vs Mexico this afternoon- was that the real Brazil team playing? Really? Booting the ball over the goal (deliberately) doing evrything to miss. Mispasses galore; a dribbling warm-up facade with no direction, control or desire to play- leave alone win. Looks like the cartels paid off the Brazilians.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Cofty: Clarification when I said "Fix" my meaning was Netherlands is going to win the WC

• cofty
    cofty

FIFA is, arguably, the most corrupt sports body.

True

They " decide" who wins the WC.

Nonsense.

You have still to explain your accusation regarding Netherlands v Spain.

Instead you are now off on a different tangent. So did Brazil throw the game? Then why did the get a bad penalty decision in their favour in the opening game?

Unfounded cynical accusations are easy.

• Laika
    Laika

Would never have predicted Spain going out this early!

Let's hope England don't follow them tonight...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

England my England, I fear they may be on the 'plane home soon. Uruguay play the same style of fast, urgent football we saw last night from Chile.

We cannot afford slow build-ups or overly defensive play, neither will win the game for us.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

How about them Socceroos against the Netherlands? Timmy Cahill is an Australian National Living Treasure! The game against Spain could be quite interesting even though Timmy cannot play cos of two yellow cards.

My left field prediction for the winners is...Chile.

BTW cofty I agree with you about the silly conspriacy theory being sprouted by Hairtrigger. I bet you never thought you would see me agreeing with you hey?

Fraz

• Laika
    Laika

Love Tim Cahill, used to play for my domestic club, Everton. My favourite ever player. :)

• bigmac
    bigmac

if england win the final--i'll start attending the meetings again.

they are playing tonight--i think

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

if england win the final--i'll start attending the meetings again.

And if the US wins, I'll attend meetings and start pioneering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit