What happens after you get the registered letter?

by paul from cleveland 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

lol, it's just my avatar got covered with all the snow we had this winter in Cleveland.... hasn't melted yet.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Another twist is to inform them you WILL be recording the meeting with or without their permission .

They are scared to death of it .

• sir82
    sir82

Another twist is to inform them you WILL be recording the meeting with or without their permission .

They would likely inform you that if you insist on recording it, the meeting will proceed without you. Insistence on not following "theocratic procedure" would be viewed as lack of repentance and you'd be DF'ed in absentia.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I spoke to a high up elder recently and told me they have new direction from Bethel on these two matters :

1. The disfellowshiped person no longer needs to sit at the back of the hall ,they can sit wherever they like

2. If you are told that 2 elders want to meet with you is an indication of an upcoming judicial committee .Aviod it at all costs ,just says I don't want to meet under any circumastances .If you do that they will leave you alone ,they won't followed it through .That is a brand new direction ,any one else knows about it?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

#2 is not necessarily true.

Two elders might just be attempting to make a call to encourage someone who is inactive/irregular. We have had that happen one time since starting our fade. They dropped by as we had been missed at the meetings. I explained that "we were depressed; we were discouraged; we were working out of town; we were personally offended by someone else; we had been sick; we had been in the hospital; we had family who were sick; we had family in the hospital; we had a death in the family; we had died; etc. I'm not sure they bought it all, but they were kind and encouraging. At least to our face. NEVER NEVER NEVER MENTION THAT YOU HAVE DOUBTS.

BTW -- there was never direction FROM THE SOCIETY that DF had to sit in the back of the Kingdom Hall. The fact that the info appeared in the WT recently to correct that idea just shows that plenty of pompous ass elders had made rules about it. What else do they have to do to get that feeling of superiority?

Doc

• Aroq
    Aroq

"The BIG QUESTION is: Does she give a sh!t if she gets DFd or not?

If not, throw it away and go on with life." -DesirousOfChange

My thoughts exactly. Why play their games anymore?

It's their game and they rewrite the rules to fit, if you don't like it/play well with them, they'll take their ball and go home.

• label licker
    label licker

If she doesn't care then don't go. The elders are disgusting when they have an agenda. They will lie and slander her reputation. With me they made me sit through six hours of BS. (because I let them for recording purposes)If she does go then record it. I've had more fun pissing these jack asses off. Just make sure when they ask that there be no tape recorder, she turns around and nods her head no as she says yeah yeah for the recorder. My elder just babbled on as though I didn't have one on me.That way if you use it in court then at least on the tape it looks like she had already warned them a head of time that she was taping them.

I recently called the one idiot elder and reminded him about what he had said at my jc. Supposedly I was suppose to have hit a sister who I had confronted in the grocery store and she said she didn't say that plus she wasn't at my jc to accuse me. The elder said it was all in my head and that he never said that. I told him I have it on tape and then his tone changed and he was extremely polite. I love it!

I'm putting a letter together for the one newspaper. You see, the head hauncho's at bethel tried lying to my face denying ever saying to bring my letter of complaint into bethel. I brought in my transcript and now those idiots are scared. They asked me not to go public with it but I am. Just be careful and don't let those goons get away with anything.

When I listened to the recording afterwards, I had no memory on some of the things that were said and realised how much they wanted us out by the way they were setting up their drama. Real amateurs at best:) Even the accusers who were kids, later made elders couldn't get their stories straight.

LL

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I had a friend who had the local elders that kept trying to get her to come to a judicial committee, and they ended up disfellowshipping her in absentia. Two elders dressed up in suits showed up at her work asking for her so they could inform her in person that she had been disfellowshipped. Her boss thought they were the FBI looking for her!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Two elders dressed up in suits showed up at her work asking for her so they could inform her in person that she had been disfellowshipped. Her boss thought they were the FBI looking for her!

They really think they are hotshit when they're doing something like this. THEY think they're the FBI of GOD.

Doc

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

I'm sure the people at her workplace all thought they were major league looneytunes once she explained...so idiotic, they live in their own little bubble of importance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit