Two points of entry for the Dallas Convention?

by CaptainSchmideo 38 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Only two points of entry??? Debbie would be sad ..... Everyone knows there's three

DD, AndDontCallMeShirley

The woman who can navigate the three simultaneously is truly considered the capable wife.

Rub a Dub

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The woman who can navigate the three simultaneously is truly considered the capable wife.

More than a capable wife...a freaking Wonder Woman goddess in my book !! lol.

this one isn't actually the WTS' fault....except for failing to foresee this a problem much further in advance.

We'll just do what WT does and blame god...after all, he directs the Organization...so, if there's a f**k up, the buck stops ultimately with him for not seeing it ahead of time.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

More than a capable wife...a freaking Wonder Woman goddess in my book !! lol.

ADCMS ...

True.

Meat Loaf's song just came to mind ... "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad"

Rub a Dub

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

Contacted a friend of mine in that area who is involved with convention administration and he said that all of the entrances will be handled the same way...no lapel card required but a Homeland Security bag search and wanding is required.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Jerry is renting out his stadium to the JWs??? Wow I guess dude will make a buck any way possible!

Any word on whether the on-site Victorias Secret will be open for the JWs to shop at between sessions?!?!?!?!?!?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Apparently WT and JWs do not "trust in Jehovah's™ protection" as much as they claim to.

It's a great point. I mean wasn't there a recent reference to how Jehovah protects his people? Time to put your money where your mouth is. Send the security guards away and pray that Jehoober puts two angels at the door.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Well, it sounds like the Society didn't choose to have this security.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Badges are required. Those who do not have badges and still wish to gain entry will be vetted at a specific gate.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

What about the "Public Talk"? Will it now be called the "Private Talk"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit