Get well Grace (Mouthy)

by label licker 119 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

So nobodys heard anything from Grace / Mouthy this past month ? Its a bit of a worry .

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

The good news is , Mouthy is still kicking ( not the bucket ) though she is feeling poorly . She goes to the doctors on tuesday for a check up for various complaints , lets hope it all turns out well for her . Chin up young lady .

smiddy

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I hope she feels better real soon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh my goodness.I just clicked on to see if I could still post.Cos I am losing it.
    I can remember when i was 3 years old till 85,,,,But at 87 I forget how to do tnings.

Like I put the kettle on & I KNOW I mustnt do the microwave at the same time ( Cos it blows a fuse)
    I put the toast in the toaster & off goes the firealarm.Forgot the ruddy toast UGH!!!!

I have lots of DR looking after me. I have "lifeline" hanging round my neck.But you know something >???

You are ALL the BEST MEDICINE I have had for so long....All I can say THANK YOU!!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU

Your all so wonderful to care.... But OUTLAW!!!! GIVE ME BACK THE RUDDY BUCKET!!!

I cant tell you all how wonderful it was that Smiddy told me this link is on (to you all

Mouthy Grace Gough...http://exjw.weebly.com

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Happy, happy, happy to see you Granny Grace!!! I'm also glad Outlaw took away that bucket!! I doubt you'll ever forget how to post; (you've been doing it for so long) you'll probably fly on auto pilot!!

Hope you never have to use lifeline, but sure glad you have it.

Hope all is well with your family.

Welcome back!!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Rip!!!my Grandson Richard is waiting for his heart operation He is 42.
    Bill my son-in-law is having prostrate cancer operation Sept 22nd.

My Jw daughter still dont talk to me neither her two girls,neither my two greatgrandsons,

Pity I didnt see Jesus come invisably in 1914 ,that would allow them to talk to me(.Jehovah's orders.)

Thanks for your Mouthy

• Scully
    Scully

Get well soon, Grace!

xo

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Grandma Mouthy. It's good to hear from you!

LoisLane

• suavojr
    suavojr

Love and kisses mouthy and big ((((((hug))))))

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well over 2780 views inquiring how you are doing Mouthy ? That shows loving concern from your peers who appreciate your posts these past 13 years .

!my Grandson Richard is waiting for his heart operation He is 42.

Bill my son-in-law is having prostrate cancer operation Sept 22nd.

I`m sorry to hear about that , I hope everything goes well for the both of them

My Jw daughter still dont talk to me neither her two girls,neither my two greatgrandsons,

That is so sad , so sad.

I find it incredible that they , JW`s , can preach love and family and yet be so cold blooded and heartless in their treatment of family members , their own flesh and blood.

That really defines the religion of Jehovahs Witnesses .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit