Get well Grace (Mouthy)

by label licker 119 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Nice to 'see' you , Grace.

-Aude.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

I've been missing you, Grace. So glad to see your face, and read your posts. We are your family now, someday your family will wake up and have soo many regrets. I know you don't want them to feel bad, but they will. Welcome back.

• label licker
    label licker

Awe Grace, glad you'll never forget us. I know you can't remember my name when I've called in the past but as soon as I say Label Licker, then you know who I am. I get a chuckle out of that and know that it is on here where your heart is. It's right here and we know your not far from us. It reminds me of something I had read which said: Friends are like stars. You don`t always see them but you know they are always there. I will call you tomorrow. God bless and have a good night sleep:) Try and remember that, would youÉ

LL

• clarity
    clarity

Oh glad you popped-up Grace ....we miss you!

Getting older sure isn't for sissies ...I am finding

that out! Hang in there.

Hugs, clarity

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Grace, so wonderful to see your post and know that you're still here to keep us in line!!!

• kaik
    kaik

I am adding my best wishes and I am glad you stopped by.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

MOUTHY: (Gran) - how could I forget you? That'd be impossible despite I rarely if ever pop-in here anymore.

It was quite alarming to read (at the time I clicked in) down 3 pages, that a thread had been started regarding your health.

Right away, I'm going Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4 and then I start reading some positive feedback and of course, Page 5, there you are! YEAH!

Now that we're on Page 6, let's hope it's all good health news from here on in.

I think a pint of Wellington Trailhead Lager (from nearby Guelph) - should fix you up nicely.

Big hugs to you Gran! xo

• mouthy
    mouthy

Razorblade. Oh My darling .thnaks for posting. I dont go on here much anymore.

But I will NEVER forget you my love.You can have the pint....I will have MILK!!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'm always happy to see you on here Granny.

Hope you're feeling well.

• Violia
    Violia

Grace, glad to see you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit