• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hi Grace it's good to hear from you

• mouthy
    mouthy

big hugs to you all....

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

My dearest wish, Grace, apart from a good health for you, is that your JW daughter and her JW family will come to their senses and behave as filial love, and mere humanity, dictate. I will ask our creator that He may do that for you to bring you solace and joy in your old age.

• humbled
    humbled

Dear Grace--Just glad you know that we love you--And if you ever get your bucket back -- remember it is full of love where ever you are kicking it! You are an inspiration to me and so many others.

Maeve

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

So glad you are feeling better! You have a great attitude.

• Spectre
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Glad to see you here! You have always been a bright shining presence here (visible, invisible, whatever)

Hope your family gets a clue while you still remember you HAVE a family:)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am glad you are doing better, I was a bit worried.

Don't worry about forgetting things, at your age it's to be expected, and you seem to be doing pretty well. I am only 59 and sometimes I think my brain has stopped forming memories altogether. When I was ten years old I could tell if I had already watched a TV program within ten seconds, now I don't figure it out until twenty minutes in, and I still watch the rest of it because I forgot how it ended anyway. One if the few benefits of aging is you can enjoy some movies more than once, lol.

Actual conversation with Mr. Chip and I

Chip: I wanted to watch that movie because it has that actress that I like. You know, the one that was in that movie, the one about the war.

Lisa: What movie? What war? You mean the one in Germany?

Chip: No, you know, the one in Italy we saw that time, when we went to that theater that time.

Lisa: Oh yeah, what's her name, I can't think of her name either.

Chip: No, not her, the other one

Lisa: Oh, that one. Well, glad we cleared that up.

I read recently that while you do not remember things as well as younger people, you are better at using what you do know than younger people, so there that.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just had to pop back in to see if you all still here.

I miss you all soooooo much.

I think I am losing it....I cant remember things.....But you all must know

I think of you all so often (((((((((((HUGS))))& XXXXXX

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

We love you Grace xxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit