Sisters Witnessing in "Pants" now?

by Atlantis 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Witnessing in pants now? . . White House preaching….in pants? Since when is this permitted for sisters? Did I miss something?

. Petra

• QuitWastingTIME
    QuitWastingTIME

Most likely the sister immediately to the left of the easel is the one who is counting her time witnessing, and the others are random JWs touring the city or something like that, saw their "sister" in the ministry, and decided to take a picture, no doubt reinforcing the strength and validity of their religion in their minds. Sorry for the runon sentence. Nah, not really.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I'd say the 2 taller adies in the very back who are wearing black dress clothes/coats are probably from a local Washington D.C. Hall and the other ladies are probably JW tourists getting their photo taken in front of the literature cart to show the folks back home.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

In front of the White House?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Woman in white scarfe has on tight pants. Hope she knows bro Anthony wouldn't approve.

• Splash
    Splash

I just had to do a double take!

As I skimmed the picture it looked like the main article was "Should You Pay?"

Seems more fitting lol

Splash

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The On-Duty JW is visibly upset at the 5 Tourist JWs for profaning Jehovah's name by posing in front of his easel. But she was forced to stand there by her On-Duty JW partner who put her coffee down on the stool to take the picture.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Caleb, you are so right!!! LOL

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Da Fu?! They really think they are giving a fine witness. Even when I was a full, dyed-in-wool believing Witness I would've been too embarrassed to pull this stunt. They have no clue how ridiculous it is to pimp that ish in front of the White House. This pisses me off. I'm so tired of this kind of stuff.

There were recent tornadoes in the area. My family said they were going to the area. Stupid me, I thought they were going to help...oh hell no. The congregation were going to witness and setup a table. Big argument after that conversation. /sigh/

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Meanwhile the snipers on the roof behind them are watching them through their scopes to make sure they're not terrorists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit