Sisters Witnessing in "Pants" now?

by Atlantis 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• losingit
    losingit

First, this is NOT a recent photo. The DC area has been hot for the past 5 dys or so.

I know one of the sisters in the pic. She lives in North Carolina but lived for a very longtime in DC. She used to be a pioneer , probably still is.

And yeah, they look pretty silly propped up in front of the White House. They don't vote... but are they making a political protest? TThat's why most ppl set up stands in that area.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I don't know what it is, but the sight of those witnessing trolley carts infuriates me. LOL

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

those carts are a shift to get more attention, in vain to pedal the Watchtower. I just don' get the sudden shift toward women now wearing pants in service like that, weird.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

this is just silly

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

it just looks so different from street Witnessing which the Dubs have been doing for decades, maybe trying to look more contemporary or something

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

the other ladies are probably JW tourists getting their photo taken in front of the literature cart to show the folks back home.

Maybe the tourists thought it was Michelle Obama. LOL

• blondie
    blondie

I'd say the 2 taller adies in the very back who are wearing black dress clothes/coats are probably from a local Washington D.C. Hall and the other ladies are probably JW tourists getting their photo taken in front of the literature cart to show the folks back home.

Ditto

• steve2
    steve2

Back to the initial question, "Should you pray?" Hell no, sisters! Jehovah is not happy with your immodest attire and He will most assuredly not hear a single word you say until you repent and demonstrate that repentance by tossing those pants and wearing instead well-arranged dress. What a disgraceful witness, worsened by those wide-mouthed smilles. Shame!

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Notice the one on the left inthe skirt is NOT smiling. Must be the one working the stand. Happy folks r on vacation.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Thier so delusional, they think they carts are going to bring the masses to them all wanting to read this material, What a Joke!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit