• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

marked The List

• minimus
    minimus

Who was "Prominent Bethelite"???

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

What an encredible resource! Copied the entire thing. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Anyone manage to get the Key to Publications link to work? I'm getting this error

----------------------

Not Found

The requested URL /historical/the-list/list7_key.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Thank you for that.

More of an encyclopedia than a list!

George

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Marked!! Thanks

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

marked

• Stealth
    Stealth

Thanks

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yeah, I was more of a lurker for most of the time until recently with the changes to the donation arrangement and the impending lawsuits. This site has meant so much to me.

• morloc
    morloc

Dis-Member wrote

Anyone manage to get the Key to Publications link to work? I'm getting this error

----------------------

Not Found

The requested URL /historical/the-list/list7_key.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sorry about that. I've corrected the issue, Dis-Member.

—Timothy Kline

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you so much Timothy Kline!

I have just emailed the last page Key to Publications to myself so I can print all the pages of this fabulous historical work and send it out to a special friend.

Thank you so much for all your hard work.

LoisLane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit