The List, by "Prominent Bethelite"

by morloc 49 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

WOW!

I just had to make a Word and PDF file of that for myself!

Doug

• TheListener
    TheListener

Excellent! Thank you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Anyone manage to get the Key to Publications link to work? ..... morloc

Click the Link Below:

http://home.tiscali.nl/t661020/wtcitaten/key.htm

.................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Scott77
    Scott77

WOW!

I just had to make a Word and PDF file of that for myself!

Doug

Doug Mason

Hi DM,

Perhaps, you can share with me those copies both in MS and PDF format I need to distribute them to some JWs via email. Those forever irrefutable truth. Thanks.

Scott77

• Doug Mason
  • Antioch
    Antioch

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

14 post in 14 years, I admire you dedication to lurkdom!

Look forward to next years post.

Haha! I laughed out loud.

Regarding the OP, thanks for link. I worry sometimes that all that amazing research and oustanding discussions, from the early days when the apostates and JWs discovered each other on the internet, will disappear. I'm glad someone is curating it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

4thgen marvelled, "Hello Morloc, Thanks for the post. Wow! you remembered your password after 14 years!!?!?!?! Impressive! I can't remember mine form day to day!"

That's just ONE of the many benefits of using the word PASSWORD as your password!

• sir82
    sir82

That's just ONE of the many benefits of using the word PASSWORD as your password!

I always use "incorrect" as my password.

Then if I forget, the system tells me "your password is incorrect" and then I can log in.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I always love reading court transcripts where the questioning attorney makes those testifying look like utter buffons and the gall of the WT leadership to expect the captive masses to believe the shit they shovel out or be disfellowshipped.

Transcripts of Walsh trials was one of the striking things I read which helped shake me awake very quickly.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Doug Mason,

Many ways to go, thank you alot

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit