2014 summer conventions to have live video and audio feeds

by dropoffyourkeylee 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

It is telling that as they now have this modern technology available for use, they are not using a christian desire to provide the best for the r & f by choosing the best of their speakers rather than glorifying themselves.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I expect more of these guys talking at conventions because it will be harder and harder to find speakers to deliver Governing Body's favorite peice of bull shit convincingly and as the power struggle continues about who get more screen time for there own brand of rhetoric.

These guys are destine for infamy, rock stars with out a clue and totally tone deaf.

Seems like each one of these GBs want to put his own personal stamp of stupid on the insanity he's got to preach with in corporation guidelines.

• OnTheWayOut
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm all for more screen time for these clowns on the Governing Body. They should make some very interesting videos for apostates to spead on Utube and other places.

It will be a delight to see these ignorant delusional members of the elitist composite self proclaimed 'Faithful & Discreet Slave' (modern day) have to say, and I hope every single one gets air time to utter shear stupidity that can be posted on the internet.

This should be a real 'Dumb and Dumber' scenerio, perhaps Letts can give his famous warning about Boogie man strangers and be frighten of their voice, next up could be Loash and his famous rememedy Hand gun brain surgery for OCD, and Anthony can chime in about roasting burnt hot dogs for armegeddon, with the dumbest one Splane telling the rank and file how much the Governing Body really likes these ideas, wink wink and so do you rank and filers.

A special talk by Anthony about how sad jehovah get when we wear tight ball/vagina huging blue jeans given to us by the gay marketeers, The need to go on a Sparlock cusade through out the organization to aviod lossing Jehovah's spirit.

Laoche can talk about the need to stay away from higher education and explain how serious a matter it really is and how JW children are leaving in drove once they go to college clearly an indication of its Satanic origen.

• watson
    watson

A special talk by Anthony about how sad jehovah get when we wear tight ball/vagina huging blue jeans given to us by the gay marketeers, The need to go on a Sparlock cusade through out the organization to aviod lossing Jehovah's spirit.

Classic stuff, right here!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yeah, it is getting more and more creepy all the time. it's a tactic to make the poor attendees more alert to the program by instilling the fear that they are listening to the governing body, God's soul channel of communication, control tactics at their worst.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yes, they seem to be trying to raise their profile. Maybe they see that individual JWs have no connection to the GB, they are just names in the magazine. I couldn't even have named one of them when I was in. They are going through a great deal of expensive and trouble to do this, I suspect it's part on a long term plan, this is just the beginning.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

And maybe a little GB rivalry as to which one is the greatest in the Corporation's kingdom of rank and file members. Or maybe they each got their own pet peve that they would like to hammer on so as to pass on their thought viruses reguarding some fantacy of theirs.

Anyway I bet they all think they are super stars for having made it to the top organizationally. I'm sure they all have an inflated view of their abilities that help them climb to the top of the corporation ladder. Either way it should be interesting what will come out of these loose cannons. Perhaps more Xenophobic words about leaving members, and then some warnings about the evils of a good education, perhaps a likening of it to brain surgery with a hand gun or some other type of inappropriate illustration to prove the point of the speaking loonie.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This is great news! The GB are desperate! 100 years and exactly jack-shit has happened as the WTBTS has predicted. Just think, they are showing their cards! The have to take the spotlight as others have mentioned. The purpose is to awe the sheeple into submission. It's all they have left!

DD

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I'd love it if RayPublisher could some how hack into the video feed during a District Convention Regional Convention and interrupt the regularly scheduled indoctrination tripe with one of his wonderful vids!!!

Ray, are you listening!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit