JWs in a frenzy!

by leaving_quietly 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Comatose
    Comatose

True! Make it 2 big middle fingers, and maybe I'd moon the sky on the way down. :)

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

In response to JW mental oblivion there are a couple good techniques in place.

First off JWs can think all this weirdness means "the end" is here, the GB is strategizing!! - that's the reason! The end is near!!! In the corporate and investment world reality the Bethel corps are LIQUIDATING assets first. But a merger or raid or embezzlement is what the signal really is. It's uncanny, too big to see, hidden in plain sight - MASSIVE, maybe 4 billion in assets ready for the immediate liquid basket.

Secondly, when it actually hits, the corporate implosion that is, THEN they have JWs thinking "Brothers!!! it is prophecy fulfilling brothers!!". So when this actually activates as what it really is, JWs will further think it is indeed "the end" and "prophecy is fulfilling brothers! PROPHECY is fulfilling!!!". This allows the corporate deconstruction process to not just be accepted, but expected, and also aided, by JWs for the whole initial cycle.

Thus the deception complex is in place, before and during the real operation.

By the time the Bethel core has been vacuumed in liquidation (now) and hegde fund funnels (then), JWs will have zero legal recourse and zero comprehension of reality, and the core real Bethel operation can just vanish into thin air - literally, with BILLIONS in JW loot.

It would take years for bewildered and then severely shocked JWs to admit, much less figure out, what just happened. Since "the end" only came upon Bethel in a corporate sense, time will drag on with no expected "end of the world" and JWs will be scattered, clueless, and for all intents and purposes done, it would take a miracle to recover from this coup.

And worse JWS ACTUALLY EXPECT IT! But the psychological expectation in JWs, as "prophecy", and the corporate reality, are very different. JWs will be buying a very real event, for very wrong reasons, and aiding it, because they believe the deception, the JW "self fulfilling prophecy".

Thus the operation is very well covered, before, during and after it is completed.

And there is more, but to even have these signals, and those basic preps in place and drilled into the JW brain, it took design to pull this off in broad daylight, right under JWs noses, and getting them to assist and fork over $$$ for the whole process! It is brilliant! And that is another reason the 1970 minded JW cannot see it, only an uncommon few are putting it all together.

This last year affirms something big is in the works. A billion dollar liquidation in US real estate alone, is also a very very big red flag. A CONTRACTING ministry, in decline, does not need billions of dollars to "carry out the work". It can BARELY use what it has already produced, due to massive stumbling and lack of retention.

I would not be surprised if JWs are actually in 2-3% NEGATIVE growth, merely covered over with the bare minimum 1-2% "growth" fiction. In other words the "it's growing like crazy" line, is pure lies, and aids the cover as well. JWs think it is all monies actually needed for a stellar ministry, but it is a sinking ship, these guys are liquidating the place, like nobody's business, before ground zero. They are building a new "revolving door", that is all, and telling JWs it is a whole bunch of buildings that is "needed". Just busy work, and liquidation.

Black days are coming for the average JW. I actually pity the average JW, man what a con.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

WTWizard keep up the Joke-hova puns we love them!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Very interesting comments Ocean111, very interesting. I strongly suspect you are right about the real negative growth that is being covered over with fictional growth for PR purposes.

I think over the last 10 or so years the donations have really dried up, big-time. The GB are now starting to hit the panic stations and cash in the Watchtower Society's chips.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I have to confess, Ocean; it's hard to argue with your suspicions.

Whatever the case; by cutting production, liquidating assets, and implementing pledges, the WTS is clearly building up some kind of financial safety net.

You don't build a safety net unless you're worried about falling...

...and you don't worry about falling if the possibility doesn't exist.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Interesting speculations, Ocean111. There's definitely some brilliant financial moves going on and since most JWs think they're all part of one big organization, there's no issue with these financial moves for most of them. I'm having a bit of fun just watching people's reactions. Only time will tell what will become of all this.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Yep. its all in the crapper.

• kaik
    kaik

I will agree with blondie, WT will need to come up with a new date to create some preaching frenzy and boost its aging membership. They will have to get away with 1914 fiasco first. I do not think they will do total, sudden overthrowing of this nonsense. However, they are moving away from it and will set another target date for people to look for. It is end of the world cult that thrives in doomsday scenario and will not just abandon it because its is 2014.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit