ELDER BOOK to be HANDED OVER to Min.of Justice (FINLAND)

by RagingBull 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• twice shy
    twice shy

I hope they are able to get an accurate true picture of the WTBT$ practices. Hopefully she will expand her research and ask very productive questions.

• Listener
    Listener

I don't think the sherperding book explains the reprecussions of disfellowshipping - with the shunning and exclusion that follows, even amongs most family members.

• Londo111
    Londo111

What they need to see if the elder training videos. Is there a way for somebody to get that to them?

• clarity
    clarity

Confusedandalone ... geeze I am glad you are

on our side haha ...... too bad you can't photo

copy your 'book'. (could you?) She really needs

to see the real goods!

clarity

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Hey Clarity!

I was actually thinking of doing this. I almost cringe everytime I see that disgusting book but I refuse to throw it out.

I actually think I may send some of my notes that I was commanded to insert LOL

• sir82
    sir82

What they need to see if the elder training videos. Is there a way for somebody to get that to them?

Exactly.

The one where the elders "cure" a sister of suicidal thoughts by reading a handful of scriptures, then presumably go away and leave her alone after she fixes milk & cookies for them, would shock any reasonable person with 2 or more connected neurons.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

I've never seen a person (Like in the video) recover so quickly from a psychological breakdown and suicidal thoughts! AND THEN thanked the elders by baking COOKIES!!! (my hands raised to the ceiling...mouthing - not saying out loud - "THANK YOU JEHOVAAAAH!")

Next time the ELDERS give me counsel, I'll grill some burgers for them - NOT!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

For the government Minister to get a truly accurate insight into the workings of the Org via their Shepherding the Flock book, she should be advised to get all the personal copies belonging to one Body of Elders.

That way, she will establish that they have all been given the same instructions from the Org, as opposed to one Elder's personal notes being discounted if challenged!

Unity of mind and purpose methinks!

Corporate responsibility & accountability!

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Excellent point Searcher!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Thanks Searcher, I was about to point out that seeing one book's notes would not prove anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit