Question for active trolley publishers. Are you told not to approach anyone unless they approach you as part of your trolley training?

by KateWild 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

DF,

Thanks for clearing that up. Kate xx

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I saw the trolly outside a busy london tube station. and i said to tbe guy " ive been watching you for 15 minutes and you dont seem to be getting much interest?" he said " oh yes many people have taken a magazine" . As i understood it from him when a magazine was taken a witness catches up with them and starts a presentation.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Haha!

Just imagine that. Running after a padestrian to do a presentation. They're probably taking something free to read on the train, and the train station is littered with WT literature. I may check the platform in the future to see if I'm right. Kate xx

• cantleave
    cantleave

Da.Furious,

I am really surprised that they are supossed to be fully suited and booted, the "brother" who mans the cult cart in Fareham Precinct in Hampshire wears a jumper.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

He can't be a pioneer if he's wearing a jumper, has he got a beard too

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Cant leave the dress code is very open ... in Sweden its less formal than England. I guess its all conforming to the conservative dress of the country and region.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Of all the stupidity, no bibles.

Some, many, religions work hard to get the Bible in people's hands, but not ours.

Oy.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Pistofff....on my travels i have often seen these trollys and weather permitting i usually buy a Donner Kebab and watch the soap opera. Rarely have i not seen witnesses challenged and on oftern the challenger has a bible. I have come to liken those poor witnesses maning the trolly as cannon fodder it must become soul destroying.

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

I just saw some witnesses in Trafalger Square. They looked uncomfortable standing in one place. It's baking in London right now

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

FW

Why no Bible?

They cost more than the litter-trash.

What is the reasoning behind that rule?

Money.

I thought Jehovah's Witnesses based everything on the Bible...

Nah. It's all based on money. If the Governing Body(tm) thought they could get money from all the JWs committing mass suicide, guess wha the GB would want.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit