That does it ! I'm leaving ! ! !

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 103 Replies latest jw friends

• done4good
    done4good

Congrats Billy!

d4g

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Not only will I be getting a "worldly" degree, but I'll be wearing a flowing gown and fancy hat when I get it!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Welll done Billy, well done.

My son walks tomorrow with his neuropsycology degree. I say a congrats to you as wlel, in my mind, when we go to the graduation.

You worked very hard for this. It is SO worth it. :-) I completed my BS in my 40s, then masters. It's never too late is it!!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Billy... You have 2 (two) things the Governing Body does not have.

Brains or a Degree!

Hurray for Billy the Ex Beth-hell-lite!

LL (not Bean)

nowJWspouse ------>>> Yay for you and your SON!!! and 3 (three) Gold Stars!!!

LL (not Bean)

Billy... It is none of our business, but you do have a Fan Club here on JWN.

When they call your name tomorrow and give you your diploma and shake your hand, is there anyone that is going to stand, yell and clap for you??? ???

We want you to hear loud claps from ALL of us, so since we can't be there tomorrow, excuse me if I appoint myself as the official lead clapper and

lead us ALL in an early round of applause for you, today.

clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap and clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap AND claping some more today for YOU!

LoisLane ... of NOT the shy and shrinking type. lol

Go Billy!!!

• chicken little
    chicken little

Congratulations Billy, so pleased for you. Now I hope you can carry on with the rest of your life and be what you want to be.

Best wishes

Chicken little

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Great news. Seems alot here are graduating!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Congratulations! I am so impressed with all of you who got your education in spite of the difficulty and cost. Good for you!

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

CONGRATULATIONS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit