That does it ! I'm leaving ! ! !

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 103 Replies latest jw friends

• jemba
    jemba

Well done Billy!! Cant wait to get my degree too.

• blondie
    blondie

I knew you could do it. Now will we see you more?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Ugh! I should have stayed home last night.

It's not that I didn't have fun or did anything "bad". But when I got up this morning (well, it was morning somewhere), I looked in the mirror and discovered 5 hickeys, love bites, or whatever you want to call them. Two are well below collar level. Two will be pretty well hidden by my collar tomorrow. One is just slightly looking over my collar, ready to shout to the world, "Guess who got lucky!"

Of course, my JW parents will be at the graduation tomorrow. If it was just going to be my faded siblings, I'd wear my badges with pride. Instead, I'm gonna try ice, brushing, massage, and concealer. Either I'll have sufficiently faded hickeys, or my entire neck will be one large bruise.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

YAY BILLY!

Congrats!

Im happy for you!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Well done Billy. On all levels!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Congratulations Billy! I did not see this post earlier but what an accomplishment, we are all so happy for you.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Hey Billy, WONDERFUL! Congrats!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I am so happy for you Billy! I knew you could do it.

http://www.pictures88.com/p/congratulations/congratulations_054.gif

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Finally some Good News Today! I hope you end up making $200,000 a year and end up on Shark Tank with your invention with Mark Cuban as your Shark Partner. Billy, you did a hell of incredible job after all you've been through, you proved life is possible after the Borg, I hope the Universe and gods of Wealth treat you well, it's your turn now to kick ass in making money!

Billy, you think it's too late for a 50 year old to get their degree just to get it? I would be like a granpa in front of all those kids. Patch Adams got picked on by them young whipper snappers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit