JW.ORG signs to be put on all Kingdom Halls! New directive.

by stuckinarut2 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
  • Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I drove by the KH I use to go to the other day and there is not a JW.org sign up.

• hoser
    hoser

I have only seen one kingdom hall with the jw.org signage. It has been recently renovated.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It is everywhere here!.......

Interestingly, some halls have very large JW.ORG signs, while others are very small and discreet.

I guess there has been no direction from the branch as to the size they should be?

• sd-7
    sd-7

I just saw the old assembly hall last weekend and it definitely does have the JW.ORG logo on the sign. I don't suppose that's an indication of anything, is it?

--sd-7

• out4good3
    out4good3

One of my wife's relatives dropped off an loud blue JW.org pin or her to wear.

.....as if they already don't stand out like a sore thumb with that "pure" language they use.....can you imagine the horror a kid would have to go through if he were forced to wear one of those buttons to school?

I gave her a look that plainly said that she can expect to not go anywhere with me with that on.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Drove by a local hall yesterday, and there it was on the marquee...JW.ORG!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

It isn't on the local KH where I live yet, but since I go past it on my way to work almost every day, I'm sure I'll see it sooner or later...

• sd-7
    sd-7

When I took my wife to the meeting last night, I saw that they now have the JW.ORG sign up on the Kingdom Hall sign out in front. So...looks like it's everywhere. It definitely doesn't match the brick design, but I guess the important thing is that it be blue, with 'JW.ORG' in white letters. That is all.

--sd-7

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Bumped...just so that steve2 can pay up on the bet...😬 (See the comments mid way through)

Hey Steve2, you can shout the first round of drinks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit