JW.ORG signs to be put on all Kingdom Halls! New directive.

by stuckinarut2 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

i wish I knew how to upload a picture....so you will have to take my word for it all....

Use tinypic.com to upload your image anonymously, then use the image button above with a link to the tinypic URL.

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS is not likely to tell one congregation to change their sign and not others and not to put that directive in writing to all congregations. In the past some congregations changed their signs to "Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Christian Witnesses" on their own of course but got slapped down by the WTS when someone reported these congregations to headquarters. I have checked the 20 congregations in this area and their signs have not been changed and no letter to the BOEs/congregations either. I just wonder if all the congregations in the area have added JW.org to their signs and if it was by directive from headquarters?

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

marked (without a talk! lol)

• fredPotato
    fredPotato

Hi to all,

People in the Brazil forum have just posted a copy of the letter that talks about the JW.ORG sign. It seems that this is taking effect immediately for new hall constructions and gradually adding it to existing buildings.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Bumping this thread...because it is happening everywhere now it seems!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Yes,all Kingdom Halls are to have the JW.ORG letters,and they have to be the same color too. I think it's blue and white,not sure on that point.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stuckinarut2 - "Bumping this thread...because it is happening everywhere now it seems!"

Really not all that surprised, either.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“Finkelstein”: “Quite true AlphaMan, back in the mid 80's the WTS. put information in the Awake demeaning the use of computers, even quoting Scripture something to do with building a tower for oneself.”

Now, isn’t that ironic! The Watchtower organization has obviously been doing just that. And now they have their new golden calf logo – except it’s not gold; it’s blue.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

THe one at our hall has arrived. They were working out where to put it yesterday...

• jhi29
    jhi29

Hmm. Much has changed since I left in the '90's.

The jw.borg signage is clearly up at the kh down the road from my office. I assumed it was the hip 'n happenin' thing those crazy jdubs were doing these days. Always trying to make themselves special.

So... isn't this the trend now, or is there un-borg-like behavior amongst the masses?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit