JW.ORG signs to be put on all Kingdom Halls! New directive.

by stuckinarut2 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So I have been told that all kingdom halls are to have a large JW.ORG sign placed prominently out the front....

Can anyone confirm this?

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I think that might be possible. I think there are such signs at some buildings in Brooklyn.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

No one reads the printed mags, especially younger ones...anything on the internet is easier to promote.

And wts will count every click as a visit (they won't mention the time spent on the site per visit is really only 2.5 seconds) and then they'll brag to the r&f about how many new ones are interested in their message, why just look at the gazillions of views on our site! People are truly hungering and thirsting for the truth lies we have to offer.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A little doubtful

Any remaining branch locations quite possible.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Watch this space finkelstein....

you can tell the " faithful" that you heard it first from an evil apostate website!

• metatron
    metatron

If they are serious about killing off the "Watchtower" branding, then this makes sense. Ending the Watchtower magazine would make sense, too.

metatron

• clarity
    clarity

I betcha!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I just can't wait for the graffiti artists with paint cans to change it to

JW.ORGY

"come one, come all to the gathering inside this building"

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Apostate & Ex-Jehovalarious Meme Collection
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/JWmeme/

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm sure if there were a directive from HQ, a letter would be sent to all congregations.

My opinion is that it would make the JW organization look even more commercially cultish.

In some ways I hope they do that would raise a bigger red flag over this particular cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit