Hi Guys, I'm new here...

by Mikado 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Mikado
    Mikado

Been lurking for years, but couldn't log on. For some reason, my email spam filter is inaccessable, and ended up having to open another account, simply to become a member... wonder how many others have had a similar problem.

Its been an eye opener reading everyones life experiences, often so similar.

I was almost a born in, with a hardcore family. Abusive stepfather who was one of the original JWs in the area, so much so, that it was called the XXXXX family religion...

Been out for 25 years, am glad every day for that!!

So glad to be able to post !!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to the mix! You and I have some similarities....abusive stepfather and being out for 25 years. Hope to hear more from you soon!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi Mikado, nice to have you here!

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Welcome Mikado! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome Mikado, I'm glad that you have enjoyed 25-years of life free from the WTBTS. Have any other membes of your JW family faded or are less active?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Welcome, Mikado!!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Welcome, Mikado. I left more than 40 years ago. It is shame that parents have the power to inflict a religion on their children.

• clarity
    clarity

Hello Mikado ..welcome, looking forward to

hearing more from you ....are you married? Kids?

Shunned? Don't reveal specifics ...just to be safe.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, glad you were finally able to join in

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Welcome Mik. Great to hear you have 25 fruitful years out. Good deal. Its also good to hear from you. Keep it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit