Letter to BOE: Adjustment in process for appointing elders and ministerial servants

by pixel 143 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

THIS IS FUCKING BRILLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These assholes have rid themselves of the tedious task of reviewing 'qualifications' while also removing the appointed by governing body who were led by spirit bullshit!

They are effectively removing ALL responsibility from the so called parent religion. Something goes wrong an elder found to be did-diling lil boys and girls hey who was the CO that appointed them?!?

I said on here like 2 yrs ago that the GB/legal department would like nothing better than to have the problem of publishers just go away while they collect their money NOW HERE WE HAVE THEIR END GAME LAID OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

New donation arrangement goes into effect and they have some 20K congo's paying them a monthly tribute. The whole process of running the congo's and appointing elders overseen by the CO, dump/downsize the DO. What they were known for peddling WT/awake rags now its JW.org. No more printing and shipping just have the sheeple download the BS 'food' to the domistics.

Once This is laid out and running they gonna have a cashcow paying monthly tribute while they lounging by the lake...LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• piztjw
    piztjw

circuit overseers will be responsible for the appointment and deletion of elders and ministerial servants.

Well! Isn't that just special!

Watch the green handshakes, and the race of the ones "reaching out" to plug their noses as far up the circuit oversneers ass as possible begin. And then watch the back-stabbing and cut-throat behavior begin as circuit oversneer A appoints one jack-ass brown-noser only to pass over a decent hard working brother who he doesn't personally care for. Only for the whole bull-s--t process to start over three years later with ciruit oversneer B.

Can things get any more effed up?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Ironically these idiots are their own self-fulfilling prophecy:

GET OUT OF HERE YOU WHO KNOW TTATT STILL TRYING TO CLING TO THE HOPE OF SAVING YOUR FAMILY"S WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!!!!!!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm thinking that most CO realize that they have a dead end job leading to no where, no retirement benefit except the charity of the congregations they get farmed out to upon reaching retirment age and no Armegeddon to make it better.

Expect less corporation loyalty from these men. Even if their conscious mind doesn't rebell their much wiser unconscious will as it processes the fate that awaits them in the future from the WT corporation.

I see the whole arrangement in a serious mess just waiting for all hell to break loose.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

So, THEY JUST NOW NOTICED THIS????

It sounds to me like another layer of legal insulation in being put in place between the corporate HQ and the local elders.

Listen, Obey and Be Blessed! - It's a cult!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

for those of you in the know, what would be the benefit the the WTS (the mother ship) by changing this arrangement. Would it allow for them to ensure that those who are appointed are in fact 'company men'?

This made me think I have studied online marketing and money systems and what they are setting up reminds me of a classic sales funnel system.

As far as company men go, by giving control to the CO's they have the PERFECT company men in place. Think about your average CO 40-65, more-n-likely no kids, no skills and completely beholden to the WT$ for his support and life.

Thats a lot of pressure on a man

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Unless, Frankie, the COs get a promised reitrement at one of the new retirement homes now being built. If the WT decisionmakers are smart they keep the carrot in front of the CO in order to desire loyalty to the WT at all costs.

• piztjw
    piztjw

@CBG

Yes, they are lookiing for younger ones to "groom" to become company men. An eldurr friend where I live mentioned that it is now official after the last SAD that circuit overlords will be put out to pasture (retired) at 70 from now on.

I fully expect that the younger, me-first generation of C.O's will make it miserable for anyone over forty or fifty years of age. It's in their DNA these days to be even more critical, demanding, condescending, dismissive and what not of anyone not in their age group.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

So, THEY JUST NOW NOTICED THIS????

It sounds to me like another layer of legal insulation in being put in place between the corporate HQ and the local elders.

Listen, Obey and Be Blessed! - It's a cult!

I know right!

These ass-clowns are treating this like they just discovered it

In accord with this Scriptural precedent, the Governing Body has decided

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

NonJW,

In your dreams, those nice homes are for paying guest who got some money not for $broke$ COs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit