There Was No First Human

by cofty 266 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atrapado
    atrapado

cofty " No - page 11 and you STILL haven't a clue." So you call me clueless and that is not a personal attack I can show you more.

I get the video change happens gradually and change of species happens over a very long time. And that since immediate descendants are the same species no change of species can happen from one individual to the next. And therefore based on this there was no first human.

So what is the point of a different way? To look at the problem using a different way and see if it make scence. You think that is irrational fine.

Viviane I have developed bug-free programs and know of many programmers that have done it as well but if you say is impossible I'll take your word for it. The debate goes on if Zeno's paradoxes have been solved. I have agreed with you guys that in practice what I propose is impossible. Fine if my suggestion is pointless fool's errand I get it wont say anymore. I was brainstorming and asking questions and making suggestion see if there was another way even if just in theory.

• cofty
    cofty

To look at the problem using a different way and see if it make scence sense

We did - it doesn't.

By the way, saying you haven't got a clue isn't a personal attack - just an objective observation.

• atrapado
    atrapado

cofty it might not be a personal attack but it adds nothing to you argument and is not an objective observation because I agreed with you very early on the thread I got the video early on so what is your point on doing that if not just to put people down? But I see that you like to assume what others think and jump to what they are thinking. You accused me of not reading what was written, of not thinking about it, of not grasping basic concepts. Why not point out the problem instead of of trying to embarrass? If your goal is to get through people IMHO I would leave those things out. If your point is only to win an argument by all means they are good tools.

So my idea made no sense to you I get it.

• cofty
    cofty

You accused me of not reading what was written, of not thinking about it, of not grasping basic concepts

Yes.

When I said I would offer you a suggested reading list that was a serious offer.

What books on evolutionary biology have you read so far?

• atrapado
    atrapado

Well its been a long while since I read a biology book I watched videos and wiki(lately but thats all). So lets assume very basic biology knowelge like High School level. Do you have a series in order (basic to complex).

• defender of truth
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Viviane I have developed bug-free programs and know of many programmers that have done it as well but if you say is impossible I'll take your word for it

Oh? You tested it against injection attacks, man in the middle attacks, did boundary testing, looked for race conditions, ensured proper garbage collection, memory leaks, made sure all input strings had an enforced format, etc., all with a team of testers trained to look for bugs? Interesting, unless you were writing "Hello World."

The debate goes on if Zeno's paradoxes have been solved. I have agreed with you guys that in practice what I propose is impossible.

In theory, also. You have an infinite n+1 problem without the ability to know if you ever reached n+1. It's actually worse that n+1, it's actually n+unknown with a bit P/NP thrown in.

• Maat13
    Maat13

It's amazing what folks will do to push a thought.

the video that started this thread is complete garbage.

Maat

• Viviane
    Viviane

Why is it garbage, Maat13?

• prologos
    prologos

since the Neanderthals mated with humans, does that push the 'no FIRST humans' but SECOND humans further into the past?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit