A few International Conv instructions (more ways to control)

by doinmypart 39 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I wonder the amount of responsibility the GB would take on of someone ended up getting stabbed at that Detroit convention.

• MissMyHarley
    MissMyHarley

Hey Blondie Do you remember the huge rainstorm that flooded all the parking lots at that assembly?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

WHY DONT THEY WANT YOU TO USE GPS? Don't they want you to know where you are?

If I were in an unfamiliar city and knowing it is not the safest place I would at least take a map! Imagine getting lost and ending up in Murderville.

But of course we have been told to follow instructions, no matter how impractical, from a human viewpoint.

HB

• Heaven
    Heaven

Sounds like these venues are only for able-minded and able-bodied persons.

About the 2 wallet rule (), what if you only own 1 wallet? Do you have to go out and purchase another one?

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Wow.

Given the fact that these stadiums/cities normally don't have WT-badged attendants running around telling everyone in the hotels, cars, and public transportation where to go and what to do, it must be some type of miracle that these venues in Atlanta, Dallas, and New Orleans manage to host capacity-level sporting events on a weekly basis without descending into Mad Max Thunderdome level of chaos.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There are areas of AT&T (Cowboys) Stadium off-limits because the Jerry Jones family has valuable items on display.

Maybe the items include the left-over skin when they streached Jerry Jones' face.

Rub a Dub

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"Now that we American Witlesses have to fight our way through razor gangs, muggers rapists and urban decay to attend the a$$emly, we can look the African brothers isn the eye and say ' dragging yourself through crocodile infested swamps, civil war and swarms of army ants to get to meetings is no harder than what we do - we cant get there in a car either!' "

HB

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

New Orleans - Carry two wallets in case you are robbed

Realistically, JWs need to carry three wallets- because they are definitely going to get mugged by WT at the convention too.

DATA-DOG: "Look for more shit-hole conventions in the future."

I wonder where the convention will be next year?? Flint, Michigan?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

WT International Conventions 2015 schedule: Fallujah, Iraq.

Instructions:

"Please bring two gas masks in case the first one fails during a chemical attack. An extra flak jacket is also recommended".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

KateWild - "This is going to be really tiring for all the JWs, I can see them getting exhausted and impatient."

Yet another way to cull out more of the "spiritually weak", leaving the hard-core loyalists...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit