A few International Conv instructions (more ways to control)

by doinmypart 39 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Added bonus: JWs perceive the cities woes as a sign of the END. Look for more shit-hole conventions in the future.

DD

• baltar447
    baltar447

LOL good point DD!

Those bastards in the borg would gladly sacrifice some of the JWs to make everyone more fearful.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL good point DD!

Those bastards in the borg would gladly sacrifice some of the JWs to make everyone more fearful.....baltar447

........................Dead JW`s Are Good Advertising!..

.................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Deep joy down in my heart, that I don't have to attend the cultic conventions and meetings. I need to feel that gratitude every day.

Marina

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Data Dog,

I wonder what kind of "bonuses" those who thought of this great scheme, get.

Hmmm ... We book the stadiums in the worst places.

Result:

1. Mucho payback from stadium and hotels, means more money and perks for us.

2. Staying at these junk hotels, and attending Conventions in scary places will help reinforce our agenda that the world is a bad place,

so the Sheeples will be scared and more pliable and be even more obedient to WT.

----->>> Who invites "loved ones" to take vacation time, to literally, spend a few days of their lives in a hot, hot area, without your air-conditioned car, using public transportation, and tell them to EXPECT TO GET MUGGED? lol This is really too insane for normal people to even grasp what idiots would agree to this.

Watch Tower is so sick, on so many levels. They are badly warped.

LoisLane

• JeffT
    JeffT

attendants will be on all public transit and able to assist

I would love to be a fly on the wall when some 19-year old attendent on a power trip mistakes a guy in a suit on his way to work, for a brother and starts telling him what to do.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

New Orleans - Carry two wallets in case you are robbed. Keep a small amount of cash in the wallet you will hand over to your assailant.

Really?! That'd sure make me want to attend!

Phae

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

IF THEY KNOW IT IS AN UNSAFE AREA, WITH THE CHANCE OF BEING MUGGED, WHY ENCOURAGE BROS AND SIS TO BE IN SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT???

I thought proverbs said " shrewd is the one that has seen the calamity and proceeds to conceal himself!"

So if someone gets mugged or killed we can all rejoice and say that they died faithful in going to the convention?

• doneandout
    doneandout

Jesus said to not even stop to grab a wallet before senting out his people to the WT saying to stop and grab two.

• sir82
    sir82

I would love to be a fly on the wall when some 19-year old attendent on a power trip mistakes a guy in a suit on his way to work, for a brother and starts telling him what to do.

But a "real" JW would wear his convention badge - so no mistaking him for an exec.

Which brings up a thought:

On the New Orleans thing - I wonder what happens when the "underground" figures out that "all those guys wearing the goofy badges are carrying extra money, and are unarmed, and are instructed to just hand over their money without any objection".

I can picture an enterprising thug targeting "people with convention badges", hitting up a few dozen and making away with a decent haul.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit