I went to one of my previous halls remodel today and they did not recognize me...

by confusedandalone 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• cha ching
    cha ching

Bravo!

It's great when you can be so cool, calm and collected!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Is something wrong with me?

You wrote 17 lines, and I am crying.

I appreciate everyone's funny comments. It is lifting my "spirits" too.

Okay. When I got to LisaRose's "turd in the punch bowl" treatment, now I am smiling too.

I am glad you are alright and you ended up having a laugh, but it is such a sad story.

I am so glad most of us are out of this very controlling and dysfunctional religion.

LoisLane

PS How could a grown man run when told he was talking to an intelligent man who had taken his own life back and did not need to have "WT Mother" tell him what to do anymore?

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Lois thanks... I use to really get hurt by tgus stuff. Then I realized I do t have enough life left to worry and cry about foolishness. I am 36 and have 30 plus years of life left.

Why spend it researching ancient scrolls when I have two children growing before my eyes. I just cant waste anymore time

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Maybe you should call your father and explain to him what happened. Let him know that you wanted to see him.

• clarity
    clarity

Confused.... you are quite the guy.....personality

coming right out of your ears. Congratulations

I think you made it!! Btw at 36, you still have a

lifetime yet to live ....omg many of us would give

almost anything to be 36 again ....

don't waste another second!

clarity

• steve2
    steve2

You should have been more considerate to the brothers by wearing a full contamination suit and the following statement emblazoned on the back and front of the suit:

"DO NOT TEST YOUR FAITH FOR YOU ARE IN THE SAME VICINITY AS AN APOSTATE. ESCAPE IMMEDIATELY!"

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I thought about waking him up then I realized that they love the org more than me

C&A I used to think that about my mother, brother and sisters but now I think they are just lost little people who can't cope with the big wide world so they hide in a cult. No moral or ethical decisions to make, they just do as they are told. They don't have to decide which chariities to support or which political issues to care about. They just actually like being told what to do, what to think and waiting for God to make a beautiful world. Really sad.

But you are not like that. I'm glad the healing has started.

• SuperBoy
    SuperBoy

That post made me feel really sad. And angry at what the "organisation" does to families.

So close to your father yet so far away.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey CAA,

It's a shame your father was asleep. WT tire JWs out so much don't they. It was funny though how the brothers reacted, on the one hand he was being all preachy and then he was running away scared.

It amazes me the JWs are taught to fear other human beings like that. Its as if they went into a childlike mode and went into the KH for safety, but in actual fact that is where the dangerous cult is.

Thanks for the story CAA. I hope things improve with your parents and your dad gets all his medication.

Kate xx

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Wow . Poignant , sad, informative , and downright hilarious at the same time !

Glad it doesnt hurt so much dude, well done ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit