I went to one of my previous halls remodel today and they did not recognize me...

by confusedandalone 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

At least you said the thing re the "new accounting arrangements" coming out!

When that bro finally hears the letter read out, he will think..."hmmm I heard this before...now who did i hear it from?...OH yer!!! damn! " MIND BLOWN!

• kaik
    kaik

confusedandalone , were you able to keep the hardhat?
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Haha, Steve, thanks for the chuckle!

You should have been more considerate to the brothers by wearing a full contamination suit and the following statement emblazoned on the back and front of the suit:

"DO NOT TEST YOUR FAITH FOR YOU ARE IN THE SAME VICINITY AS AN APOSTATE. ESCAPE IMMEDIATELY!"

"Run away! Run Away"

• factfinder
    factfinder

I'm sorry that happened to you too but that must have been so funny seeing that brother run away from you- "Oh no! an apostate! run for your life!"

• factfinder
    factfinder

Phizzy- many years ago my brother & I were going door to door and met a man asking us interesting questions and who wanted to share a scripture with us. But my brother said to him "You are an apostate!' and walked away. I left too but asked my brother why he refused to look at the scripture. He insited he will not talk to any apostates.

So he was afraid as well. I thought we should have let the guy share the scripture with us after all we were going door to door looking for those interested in a Bible Study, weren't we?

Witnesses are truly afraid of "apostates'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit