I went to one of my previous halls remodel today and they did not recognize me...

by confusedandalone 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

That's hilarious, why are they so afraid? They must have a very weak faith if a five minute conversation would cause them to loose it.

It's a milestone when you notice how absurd this is instead of focusing on how hurtful it is to treat you like you dropped a turd in the punchbowl

• jam
    jam

The movie called the " The Village" comes to mind. LOL

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

HAHAHAHAH!!! Holy Hell!!! If it wasn't so sad it would be funnier. Imagine a grown man being afraid of another grown man, just because of religious differences! He ran from you and hid!! HAHAHAHA!! What a wacky cult. I feel sorry for your Dad, maybe he will come around.

"...so I left and went to ARBY's." LMAO!!! Classic!! What did you get?? I am hungry now!! If you ever come to the Midwest just text me. We will go to Arbys, my treat!!

DD

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Suavjr I live in awesley chapel but thw hall is the tampa palms congregation on 52 st. We can meet up anytime. Maybe we can arange something wuth snakeface he is also in tampa.

I have to admit things are becoming funny now because life has taken on real meaning and I pity these people

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Data I got the traditional roast beef lol...

I have family in gurney indiana. I may have to call you when I gwt out there

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

You are very 'mpotant, confusedandalone!! You can make JWs jump higher and run faster than the GB.

I hope that your father was resting comfortably in his car.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Wow, that story confirms your handle, confusedandalone

I am sorry, but at least you know. Knowledge is power.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Lisarose... a turd in a punchbowl lolol

• Make Lemonade
    Make Lemonade

Sorry that happened to you. Happy you could move on without to heavy a burden.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I was glad to hear that your healing process is far enough along that you weren't too bothered by this totaly pathetic reaction to your presence. Experiences like this confirm that walking away from that group was the exact right thing for me to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit