Any gay exJW's?

by Trapped in JW land 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Zoos
    Zoos

I noticed that same phenomenon with the heterosexuals, Heartofaboy. No matter how much they threw themselves into 'spiritual' activities god didn't change them into homosexuals...........they remained STRAIGHT. I suspect that is because they were already exactly the way God intended them - - - AND US - - - to be.

gma-tired2 - it wasn't God doing the hate teachings. If there had been any truth to the anti-gay message W H A T S O E V E R, then holy spirit would have caused a fundamental shift of our innermost sexual desires, orientation - in the same way holys spirit causes a fundamental change in personality.

For a person to be taught like a monkey to jump through the hoop of an unnatural, opposite sex relationship and then trained like a parrot to say how much he loves his life now, hardly describes a change of sexual orientation. It only means that people can be manipulated in grotesque and obscene ways and convinced of its properness. It also shows the lengths people will go to demonstrate their love for God, having been duped into believing that THAT is what He wanted from them.

It's a ruse.

I wonder how many hetero people have entertained what it would mean for them to enter into a same-sex relationship just so God would love them. They have no idea what they have put us through.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

All exjws are happy. That is why they are Ex's because they left and are now happy.

• barry
    barry

Some of you might be interested on how other churches are progressing in their acceptance of Gay and lesbian people.

The SDAs have held a meeting in Cape Town with the title 'I gods Image' but Gay And Lesbian people have responded with a video because practicing Gay and lesbian people wern't invited.

www.wearesdas.com

• barry
    barry

There is also a movie produced about two gay couples and one lesbian couple and their journey with the church it can be purchased on the internet for about $10 and is very informative and shows the lives of real people dealing with the issues. The name of it is Seventh Gay Adventists. You will be supprised at some of the outcomes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=03hVnSH65v4

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Any NPG- BS/BC current JWs? I know I have seen some NPG's used on CA's and DC's. I imagine the Borg are trying to appear gay friendly.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Good point Zoos.

I asked a married elder once after he had run the mill of all the things I could do to keep my homosexuality under control had he stopped to consider for just one second what the life he'd just prescribed would be like to live.

He admitted it wouldn't be for him.

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Hi Trapped,

I was a born-in JW who knew I was gay from probably age 11. Ended up getting married to a sister hoping I would be right with God and Jehovah's magic spirit would straighten me out. You can read my story here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/relationships/229546/1/A-happy-life-for-a-gay-ex-JW#.U1Z9_vna701

My story does have a happy ending for me, my wife, and my kids. Here's a photo of me dancing with my oldest daughter at her wedding.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Hi Steve I remember your story.

Your daughter is very pretty.

I'm not 'with' my partner, we are still very good friends. He was an experienced gay man & I carried too much WT baggage that restricted me in a sexual way.

He got married 40 odd years ago thinking it would straighten him out. He's never been a JW but had been a local church member.

He said he was worried sick about the wedding night but just didn't know how to end the engagment. He thinks I was very courageous ending mine.........his wedding night was a damp squib & he never had sex with his wife for 15 years before he came out! He'd told his wife before this & they just lived as friends.

God NEVER helps a homosexual man become heterosexual...............never.

Even if he seems married & OK with it, he is STILL a homosexual in his innermost being.

• matt2414
    matt2414

Since leaving the JWs behind, I've undergone a wonderful transformation. I used to be proud to be a Witness and ashamed to be gay. Now I'm a proud gay man, and an even prouder ex-JW. I now have real freedom and enjoy real "truth." No more living lies. I feel more of a "brotherhood" with all of you here than I even did as a Witness. Life is good. Thanks for the post HOAB. I always enjoy Timmy's, Fernando's and Quendi's comments. You guys are awesome!

• Trapped in JW land
    Trapped in JW land

It would be nice to join those gay ex-jw groups. However, I couldn't joint them because I'm still physically in the cult. Couldn't risk any friends or family seeing it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit