Unsung Heroes of J.W net

by new hope and happiness 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Ultimate Axiom
  • minimus
    minimus

A lot of them don't post here anymore or very little.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Hey cofty... I missed your response earlier I took her out to eat lol and she skipped memprial. This thread "theism makes science impossible"

She said she has never used a dictionary so much in her life... she is not ashamed to admit studying and reading was not her thing... she did however spend lots of time reasoning and researching things in it.

I will definitely tell her

• steve2
    steve2

Oultaw is laugh-out-loud outrageously good at popping self-righteous balloonists , Blondie, unerringly measured and knows where to find it , Cofty's arguments are articulately unassailable (I would hate to be on the other side) and Jgnat is a sage who lives what she writes about .

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Cofty's post on another thread is just priceless!

I will always be a wittness for God - Domi

Then you should look up how to spell witness - unless you meant witless. (Cofty)

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Punk of Nice is awesome, and Confused and Alone is definitely in my books as a hero.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Out of interest - whatever happened to Maximus?

His last post was in Oct 2001. Does anyone know why he stopped posting?

Wasn't he an ex-DO?

• smiddy
    smiddy

I honestly find everyones post here helpfull , the diversity of ideas and beleifs that generates discussion on any given subject makes me , I like to think , a more aware and informative and tolerant person . And I hope a better person. I`m always learning , thanks to you guys .

smiddy

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I tend to agree smiddy

• Terry
    Terry

My wife reading Terry's posts in particular made her literally stop going to the hall because one of them was somewhat prophetic.

Wow! Details please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit