Unsung Heroes of J.W net

by new hope and happiness 54 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Seven had some awesome stuff, and Big Tex.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

C'm on, we are all-stars here

Lois Lane put it poetically in her post. We are all different but all add something. Our strength is in our diversity, united only by a common interest and experience (usually negative) with the WTS.

If pushed I would recommend anyone to check out the posts of that intellectual giant AlanF, on the search button. I read that he was sufferering in health, lately. I wuld send him my best and grateful thanks for his insight .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Blues Brother!..

AlanF`s wife Julie says he`s doing a lot better now..

...................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• talesin
    talesin

Very true, BB, and I agree. The OP was looking for interesting life stories, not ***STARS*** ........ that's why I did a little bit of thinking about those who don't post anymore. It's true, both Seven and BT were well-iknown posters, but they had some really good tales to tell! I don't think this thread was meant to be about the most prolific, the most educated, the most popular, etc., but rather about finding personal stories.

I was thinking of Calliope, and FRanny Bananny too.......... Joelbear .... lots of folks posted their stories years ago, and it's hard for a new person to sift through over 11,000 threads.

:)

t

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I like Wasanelderonce but he is a bit self absorbed, lol. I like Turtles, and Simon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit