Evidence of Jesus being Married?

by cantleave 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cofty - "Mormonism is an even more pathetic cult than the Watchtower."

Well, let's see.

The LDS is reconsidiering the effectiveness of door-to-door preaching, they have a robust online prescence which seems to genuinely permit open discussion and dissenting views, they seem to be genuinely reconsidering their stance on LGBT people in the embarassing wake of Proposition 8, they advocate education, and they generally interact positively with society around them.

Does the WTS do any of that?

For the record, I am not Mormon, nor do I have any intention of becoming one. I'm agnostic.

• cofty
    cofty

Vidiot - Check out the things a Mormon is expected to believe. It makes Fred Franz sound sane.

"Unfortunately this Electric Monk had developed a fault, and had started to believe all kinds of things, more or less at random. It was even beginning to believe things they'd have difficulty believing in Salt Lake City.” - Douglas Adams

• Bella15
    Bella15

My take on this is that no prophecy foretold Jesus would married or have children with a woman.

I wonder if Jesus as a human being had both set of chromosones. What if just like the angels that produced nephilim, Jesus would have produced abnormal human.

Anyway, but year 2016 97% of earth population will have access to the bible and the message of Jesus. Praise The Lord! The Kingdom of Heaven is breaking forth like dynamite and individuals are finding liberty and freedom!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The crazies are coming out. I worked so hard to evade crazies. Where were Adam and Eve whatever? Is this from the Book of Mormon?

• cofty
    cofty

I wonder if Jesus as a human being had both set of chromosones.

It must be nice not to be constrained by facts.

• frankiespeakin
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Cofty you can't argue against unreasonable belief systems.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

You are dead right Angus, but I admire Cofty's patience in trying to reason with such people.

I think the Apostle Paul, in the wonderful wording of the King James 1611 Bible expresses it well, it is like "kicking against the pricks".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cofty - "Check out the things a Mormon is expected to believe. It makes Fred Franz sound sane."

I wasn't talking about beliefs; I was talking about general behavior.

The LDS arguably behaves better than the WTS, and more importantly, is showing signs of improvement, like the RCC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit