Have You Been Invited To The Memorial?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I had two elders visit me at my house yesterday as well. They also were cordial. Invited me to the memorial. I thought it a little odd because my wife still attends faithfully. Didn't they think she would invite me? Then one of the elders said he would like to get together for coffee this week, after admitting that a certain afternoon would work for me, we agreed on a public location to meet. Today I got a message that he wants to change the time a little and meet at the hall preferrably, or my house, because it would be private.

!?!?!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

wannabefree ***** DON't DO IT !!! Save your self a massive headache !

No invite for us ...they hate us and our demons

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I suppose the unfriendly look on my face when intrrupting the woman last year to remind her we were "on the do not call list so please don't come back", musta worked. Unless they come around here at the last minute. I haven't seen a single JW out at all when I have been out and about. Interesting.

I had the chart printed, from a poster here, and waiting beside the door( sorry forgot which) that pointed to the date being a day off. Oh well.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

ahhh wannabe, this sounds like a setup!

• blondie
    blondie

no invites...........after 2 years though, they put them in the door but not for the last 2 years

• Stirred
    Stirred

Stealth - The date this year is April 14.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am very unpopular. After I called Bethel, though, about wife beating and superfluous executed Nazi theologians, I do believe I must be a Do Not Call. I live on private property and would call the police. Memorial was so important in my life. Now it is a joke.

• jam
    jam

An invitation in my front gate last week, two weeks ago two

JW's ladies came too my door and gave me a invitation and

last Friday my wife arrived home from babysitting for her daughter

and gave me a invitation. They left a invitation at her daughter home.

The wife " lets go a have a glass of wine". LOL

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Nope. Guess I'm not worth bothering about now I'm da'd.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I am not invited... My wife does not even invite me... She probs wait for a better hubby in paradise :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit