• Imbue
    Imbue

LOL @ Farkel...hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• SYN
    SYN

Damn, sounds like a bit of a rough situation, good luck converting him to the Dark Side Reborn2002!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

I hate to say it, Jason, but if he were my brother, I would've done the same thing, except that when the kid wasn't around, I would have taught him a lesson in familial respect.

Hang in there Jason, as your nephew grows older, he'll likely contact you to help him escape from the miserable upbringing your brother is likely to give him as a result of his cult membership. I know, because I contacted my uncle for help in dealing with my parents and their cult. He was always there for me and my father had no choice but to deal with it.

Don't let your weak-minded brother win. Make yourself available to your nephew at every opportunity, and disregard the vitriole that spews from your brother's mouth. Your nephew will love you for it, and your brother, at some point, will have to deal with a son that loves his uncle more than his dad.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

(((Jason)))

I finally read this thread which I kept saying I was going to come back to because I knew it would make me cry.

I have had my sister do a similarly cold-hearted and evil thing to me. I know the feeling in your heart.

I am truly sorry. You did not deserve that at all.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I just thought about something...

It sure was a great witness to your mother, wasn't it. And even to your nephew.

Just like my sister gave such a great witness to our whole family that now for sure no one else wants to join her stupid cult.

And there is some satisfaction in that.

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Imbue... hahaha

• Nikita
    Nikita

((((((Jason))))))

My heart aches for you-it almost sounds like something one of my brothers would say to me. It cuts you to the very innermost core of your heart and soul. There may be hope for him yet, don't lose that hope.

I was shocked to hear from another brother (a regular poster to this board) a couple of months ago that he no longer believes or accepts what JW's teach. We have renewed our relationship as brother/sister but more than that I can honestly really relate to him as a brother and a friend for the first time in a very long time!

Hang in there!

Nikita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit