The Noah Movie

by Quarterback 58 Replies latest social entertainment

• Princess Ashe
    Princess Ashe

better then the book hahaha. I went to see it today. The theater was suprisingly packed. The people in my row were making fun of it. that was entertaining. The nephilim were called the watchers and god was referred as the creator. I didn't notice if there was a rainbow at the end I was distracted by everyone jumping up so quickly to leave before the credits started rolling. I was suprised the movie went as far as showing Noah getting drunk from wine and being naked in front of his sons Gen. 9:21,22. The watchers were angels that came to earth but only because they thought they could come to help the humans. And ended up helping Noah build the ark and once the job was complete you watched the angels go back up into heaven. Hams wife was not able to have children, Methuselah heals her and she goes running off to ham to make a baby. (the lady beside me was like dang he made her horny really horny, I need that) noahs wife mixes herbs together and burns it to make a smoke to keep the animals asleep. The first chapter of genisis is mentioned about the creation of the earth. Did anyone see son of god?

• LogCon
    LogCon

A painful experience.

I had to leave after 45 minutes. Probably in the top 10 of worst movies I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of them.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Ditto. We sat through the whole thing and needed a drink afterwards. The trailers show awesome special effects but the artistic license taken was just beyond anything I would have thought up.

Horrible.

BTW I don't believe the biblical account.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I am going to see it and not expect anything but to be entertained.

Not taking my Bibke with me as I get the impression from online reviews,

some people are taking it as more than a movie. It has Nephilim in it

somehow encased in rock ? But still functioning ? OK, this I gotta see.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

If you saw Transformers, then you saw these Giants/Nephilin/Sons of God.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

My wife doesn't want to see either of them. She believes that if it wasn't produced by the WTBTS, then it is not accurate. (unless Sparlock guest stars)

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Sparlock was offered first to play the part of Ham, but the time conflicted with his 30 hr Aux pioneer part.

• jgnat
    jgnat

BOTR, you will like Nebraska. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1821549/

I understand there is a certain percentage of the population who can't watch 3D. Hubby's one of them. Astigmatism.

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

I think alot of the movie was based on the book of Enoch.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

She believes that if it wasn't produced by the WTBTS, then it is not accurate.

Is that because the WT has such a stellar record for accuracy????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit