Physics: What are your thoughts on life in the 4th,5th,and higher dimensions?

by EndofMysteries 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Viviane
    Viviane

G'day Snare, LOL That was great advice there to Viviane, shame she didn't take it.

That wasn't written to me. WoZ.

Well why don't ya do ev'ry one a favour 'n' go do 'em then?

Sorry, I won't stop fighting pseudoscience and ignorance because of you. Since I do have things to do, I didn't bother to read the rest of your rant. I hope it didn't contain anything clever or amusing.

Viviane - Is there a point to your arrogance ? Or do you just like ordering people around and acting superior

There is no arrogance and not one person has been ordered around. There not a single instance of that in any of my posts. I did read the rest of your rant because of the off spacing and it was short.

It was really really funny, especially the part where, because your feelings are hurt, you try to equate me urging people to get a good science education and having no respect for people that want to spead pseudoscience and are too lazy to actually get a good science education when it's free. I'll have to tell that to my 10 year old, just yesterday we were laughing about the Awake that just recently came out and talks about how scientific the Bible it, he'll get a laugh out of your completely backwards comparison!

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@ EOM.....sincere apologies for giving Viviane credit for your thread.

So yes I do believe in the possibility of life in the 4th, 5th or higher dimensions; otherwise what is their purpose. The resurrected have to live somewhere. LOL

Love'n'thortz

WOZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit