Physics: What are your thoughts on life in the 4th,5th,and higher dimensions?

by EndofMysteries 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Viviane
    Viviane

thank you for the attention, but prologos' lack of understanding is not the topic

Yhe point is to stamp out a dangerous misxture of laziness, woo and nonsense seasoned with a little science and a lot of bad science such as what you spread that makes people more ignorance than hating science.

You, in particular, have zero to do with it other than you are currently the spreader of the woo on certain threads.

please teach us the facts then and waste your and our time on personal analisis

The confusion between the woo of life on "higher dimensions" and dimensions as understood in physics was cleared up on page 1.

since the plane is really skinny, zero thickness, since there obviously is volume to the universe, we know that in our realm higher dimension mean bigger, more extensive no matter how you slice it

Again, you completely misunderstand dimensions in physics.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Here is another picture of the 2nd dimension, also known as the 'phantom zone'

:)

• prologos
    prologos

viviane, describe please how do YOU understand a two-dimesional plane, x ength by y width ? how thick is it? or how big is a geometrical point to you?

books have been written about flatland, it is reall flat, not at all fat.

• Viviane
    Viviane

viviane, describe please how do YOU understand a two-dimesional plane, x ength by y width ? how thick is it? or how big is a geometrical point to you?

Are you asking geometry or physics? Your question seems to be confusing the two. Make a specific, well structured and worded questio and we can discuss. Otherwise, the entire thread will be going over what you are really asking.

And if you ARE really interested, start a thread. Don't hijack this one.

• prologos
    prologos

I wonder what is woo. I just like dimensions, models with dimensions deducted and replaced by that sequencer, time.

life, it will take care of itself.

• Viviane
    Viviane

IOW, you won't even bother to put in the work to write a well formulated question to have a discussion. How incredibly lazy.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Viviane- my you have a haughty attitude-

You must by a graduate of Harvard or Princeton

or Cambridge ? So well educated and distainful.

I apologize for my weak useless education

with ony degrees from the University of California and Simon Fraser.

I humbly apologize.

And I apologize for suggesting the "outdated" book by Steven Hawking

( since revised you would be relieved to know) not up to your standards

I am sure. You must have Ph.D.'s in several sciences ?

Here is one printed in 2010,

written by two Princeton and Cambridge Physics professors

( not as high caliber as yourself of course, but who is ? )

Published 2010

written by Steven Hawking and
    Leonard Mlodinow

The Grand Design

Contents

The Mystery of Being
    What is Reality
    Alternative Histories
    Choosing our Universe
    The Apparent Miracle
    The Grand Design

• Viviane
    Viviane

I've read it, village girl.

Was there a point to your diatribe or were your feelings hurt for some reason? I the former, I recommend a nice cave age gruyere to accompany the whine. Otherwise, do try to get to the point next time. I have things to do.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Post 2682 of 2705
    Joined 5/18/2011

Some people would rwther spend their time arguing than educating themselves.

ask yourself why?

these people dont want to learn..... And that is why it is best to leave them to it,

G'day Snare, LOL That was great advice there to Viviane, shame she didn't take it. Great advicice to me as well.....not being academic I've been living OS and learning new languages and 'bout other cultures 'n' stuff. I'll be dying a happy ol' man with a clear consciense, knowing I've lived by Samaratan Principles. In my travels I have seen 'n' received the greatest outpouring of christian charity from buddhists. Go figure. See you've passed and are now Jr.Dr.Snare. Good on ya mate

@ Viviane....... I have things to do.

Well why don't ya do ev'ry one a favour 'n' go do 'em then? Cos ya got nuthing better to do but sit on the net and spew vitriol at anyone looking to discuss in a mostly respectful manner, things they're thinking about but just don't understand. All theories are just theories until proven. You are so smart, it wouldn't be difficult for you to explain in examples ordinary humans could understand? Most of your responses are put simply, put downs 'n' I'm surprized no ones told ya to pull ya head in before. Ahhh that's right....it's your thread. So wot!! Just for the record I have made reference to the higher dimensions on here before. I believe in them, yet I personally have no proof of their existance. Am I then an ass speaking with the voice of a man or just someone not academically programmed? Lucky for you we do exist, otherwise you wouldn't have a house to live in with electric, gas, heating etc. or transport to get you where you need to be to do all of the things you need to do. And yes, since this is YOUR thread; I do believe in the possibility of life on the 4th, 5th or higher dimensions, otherwise what is their purpose. All of the resurrected have to live somewhere don't they?

Luv'n'thortz WOZ

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Viviane - Is there a point to your arrogance ? Or do you just like ordering people around

and acting superior ? Otherwise get on with it, you amuse me. As if anything you type on your screen

has any impact on me or anyone else. Must be a leftover from being a witness and thinking you

had all the answers. You are not impressing anyone believe me. I bet you never graduated from high school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit