Physics: What are your thoughts on life in the 4th,5th,and higher dimensions?

by EndofMysteries 81 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

If you do a little research there are many physics forums, discussions, and books about this. It's a bit challenging to grasp but it's very interesting. If there is life on this higher dimensions, they could see us yet we would be unable to see them. (except for 4th dimensional, we could possibly see a piece of them) Anyway it's interesting that if there are living beings in these higher dimensions, they would take on the characteristics of spirits to us.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

and this is based on science, there are higher dimensions, that is absolutely known, but the question is about life on higher dimensions.

• prologos
    prologos

what forums?, do you have quick links? please, do you post on them?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

You are mistaking dimensional physics with woo.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjJsWu47yvU

• cofty
    cofty

EOM - Please study this handy guide to all sorts of woo...

• galaxie
    galaxie

E o m,..do you look forward to the mystery ending?

Plenty scope to live in our own dimention and enjoy.

Its a wonderful world out there good luck.

• jgnat
    jgnat

EOM, might I suggest further reading on flatland, the imaginary one-dimensional world..

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

cofty, I love the chart. It uses my favourite word in the English language. I would lobe to use it on the platform so here goes. BOLLOCKS. It covers all the main teachings of the WTBS.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I like that word too....

BOLLOCKS

It feels good to say....

Bollocks, bollocks bollocks, bollocks, bollocks..... oh said it too much, now it has lost it's meaning... bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks...

Snare x

(in reality I just wanted to state the qpproprite number of 'bollocks' to the opening post - EOM please post the scientific papers that justify your comments, good luck with that.)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There is a higher dimension of consciousness. There are other entities out there. We are NOT alone in this massive Universe we call home. To believe that humans are the highest form of life in the Universe is pure hubris. That sentiment is akin to the GB believing that in all of human history, they are THE CHOSEN ONES. It's absurd when you think about it.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit